Reviews for The Pleasantview Chronicles
Very intreging
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Absolutely love it!
Jyoti chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Great job! It's not obvious to me who it is so I'll be anxiously awaiting for the next chapter.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I thought that this was wonderful. It was a great read and very well written. Great work!
Theres boloney in our slacks chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Can you continue this please? You've got way more than 17 reviews!
itslikegravity chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really love the sims, and this story captured the essence of each character. I have written a fan fiction (Twilight) called Sunset Forest. You can view it here: s/8237220/1/Sunset_Forest.
Please read it and continue with this!
Mina chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Why you no finish the story? :I
Chip chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Wow, honestly, I loved it. The ending... it keeps me curious. Please write more!
Sebastian chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I liked it. The plot was vry well thought, and even though Bella wasn't abducted by aliens like the Maxis version, it was still very well-planned and fun to read (And even more realistic, I like the inclusion of the Post-natal depression being the cause of her leaving). I'm eager to read the next chapter :D
Simslover chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
omg this is good cant wait for your next update
J'aime ma vie chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
The premise here is interesting, however, a beta reader would be of great use to you. The formatting, grammar, and punctuation is awkward at some parts. However, I find your story to be engaging and I can't wait for your next update.
SoPh chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Is it Bella? I hope so, great story btw
Crazycheesyperson chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Wow, interesting story you have. I didn't figure out who the lady that caught the boquet is. I need to get my brain working.
ishha chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Actually in Sims 3, Mortimer and Bella are the same age :D Just wanted to tell you.