Reviews for Claustrophobia
Aquarian Charm chapter 1 . 10/19
It's amazing. They were both in character. I liked how you portrayed Zoro sensitive to Sanji's every little actions during cave in and also not telling anyone about it after that and trying his best to do whatever he could- that's exactly how he is and I am sure he would do the same thing if something like this happened.
CharmGirlLove chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Man it’s beeb years since you wrote this story and it can still be considered canon nice job :)
AFellowQueenFan chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
There are 2 queen's greatest hitsCDs one of them has bohemian rhapsody (I believe it's disk 1 to be specific)
RockinRobin12345 chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Given the all the revelations about Sanji in the manga, this story still works. Sanji could be claustrophobic from his time in the cell and iron mask.

Great work! Zoro and Sanji's friendship is so underrated, and you bring it out brilliantly.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Okay, wonderful fic. So in character, and I love love love seeing the crew open up about their histories.
(And maybe it was longer in the anime? I read manga and Zoro said he spent 9 days total on that pole... then again, my version of the manga also said his name was Zolo, so what do I know?)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
The One Piece (Funimation) dub is awesome. You sound like a Weeabo. Kill yourself.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
plz write zosans~~
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Awwww, I just love ZoSan nakamaship moments so much, they're just so adorable! Good story! :)
maxikeeper234 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love how Sanji feels vulnerable and Zoro has to comfort him!
It seems cute! ZOSAN! :)
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wait! It's not!? Anyway, great story!
Malenless' Uploads chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY ISN'T— THE HELL IS THAT MADNESS? Blasphemy!

Aw. Nice nakamaship fic. Sanji...claustrophobic...Interesting idea.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Nice story! Please don't PM me a thank you, BTW.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wonderful work! I really enjoyed this:)

Your writing reads so easily!
mellorine91 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
beautiful nakamaship really made my day...love ur stories especially about the pairs
Hetty chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
nice story, love the way you write there conversation. considering you can't do any facel ecprations:P

I quite live the way you sign off.

I think I will read some of you other fics just to see how you sign out:P:D