Reviews for Claustrophobia
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/16
Okay, wonderful fic. So in character, and I love love love seeing the crew open up about their histories.
(And maybe it was longer in the anime? I read manga and Zoro said he spent 9 days total on that pole... then again, my version of the manga also said his name was Zolo, so what do I know?)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
The One Piece (Funimation) dub is awesome. You sound like a Weeabo. Kill yourself.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
plz write zosans~~
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Awwww, I just love ZoSan nakamaship moments so much, they're just so adorable! Good story! :)
maxikeeper234 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love how Sanji feels vulnerable and Zoro has to comfort him!
It seems cute! ZOSAN! :)
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wait! It's not!? Anyway, great story!
Malenless' Uploads chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY ISN'T— THE HELL IS THAT MADNESS? Blasphemy!

Aw. Nice nakamaship fic. Sanji...claustrophobic...Interesting idea.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Nice story! Please don't PM me a thank you, BTW.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wonderful work! I really enjoyed this:)

Your writing reads so easily!
mellorine91 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
beautiful nakamaship really made my day...love ur stories especially about the pairs
Hetty chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
nice story, love the way you write there conversation. considering you can't do any facel ecprations:P

I quite live the way you sign off.

I think I will read some of you other fics just to see how you sign out:P:D
InLoveWithManga chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I really liked it. It made me realize similarities between the two of them I'd never noticed before.
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
lol i like stories like this :)
Tebolizer chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh my, a claustrophobic Sanji is so fun to imagine! (Sorry, Sanji...) I love it, I love it! ... Is it just me? Or do I love imagining Sanji suffer whatsoever? Sorry... never mind...

Again, I love your story!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
my taste buds were growling approvingly over the perfect picture of nakamaship between the two of them, i enjoyed it very much!