Reviews for Claustrophobia
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 4/10
Awwww, I just love ZoSan nakamaship moments so much, they're just so adorable! Good story! :)
maxikeeper234 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love how Sanji feels vulnerable and Zoro has to comfort him!
It seems cute! ZOSAN! :)
Ved17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wait! It's not!? Anyway, great story!
Lenighma chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY ISN'T— THE HELL IS THAT MADNESS? Blasphemy!

Aw. Nice nakamaship fic. Sanji...claustrophobic...Interesting idea.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Nice story! Please don't PM me a thank you, BTW.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Wonderful work! I really enjoyed this:)

Your writing reads so easily!
mellorine91 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
beautiful nakamaship really made my day...love ur stories especially about the pairs
Hetty chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
nice story, love the way you write there conversation. considering you can't do any facel ecprations:P

I quite live the way you sign off.

I think I will read some of you other fics just to see how you sign out:P:D
InLoveWithManga chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I really liked it. It made me realize similarities between the two of them I'd never noticed before.
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
lol i like stories like this :)
Tebolizer chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh my, a claustrophobic Sanji is so fun to imagine! (Sorry, Sanji...) I love it, I love it! ... Is it just me? Or do I love imagining Sanji suffer whatsoever? Sorry... never mind...

Again, I love your story!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
my taste buds were growling approvingly over the perfect picture of nakamaship between the two of them, i enjoyed it very much!
HiMokusei chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
hey there, I really liked this story. Good Job!
shittygomu chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Sanji claustrophobic... I'm kinda wondering how small the space was... especially the height. Ah well, small enough to be claustrophobic works for me. Or maybe just small enough to not be albe to stretch. (Zoro would never be claustrophobic, he got stuck in a friggin' chimney and didn't freak out)

Nobody in the crew would actually care if Sanji was claustrophobic. Maybe Chopper.

I liked the "Of course, three strikes on the Sanji scoreboard: make someone starve, waste food, and hurt a little girl." sentence. I also liked... pretty much the whole story.

LT~
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was an amazing one too! I just love people learning about the past and how they got together. And the food part... I'm so glad you included Sanji's reaction! Seriously, that MADE the story for me. He can really relate to Zoro and they both would have done the same thing.

"Could, but wouldn't. Nakama and all that." *gasps* i love this part! I love the casual way being Nakama effects them, even though a lot of times they don't notice it. Another amazing fic from you! This is definitively one of my favorite one-shots I've read from you so far.

~Shrine