Reviews for The Night Starts Here
xBonesnCsiMiamifan419x chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Love it! Amazing job! :D
anthropologist chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
First off, I love this song so much! What a great song choice to go with your piece. :)

Secondly, you are an amazing writer. Putting you on my favorites list doesn't even do you justice. I've been reading your stories for a while before I signed up with this account (okay, sorry, I know that sounds so creepy), and I just got this account and knew that I had to come back and review some of your work, so I apologize in advance for bombarding your inbox with my rambling. You write Brennan and Booth so well and I just love the dialogue.

Kudos for doing such an amazing job! Thank you for writing.
JudeyBee chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
"Not even space enough for a line."

Beautiful. And your take in the problem of evil is very well put. Cheerio.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I LOVE IT! Great job!
lizook chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Ok, I'm shamefully late reading this, but wow!

Loved the look in her head, his obvious fear at her pulling away, and then actually easing her concerns using research. He understands her and I love that.

"“What starts here?” she asked hesitantly, secretly feeling that she knew exactly what he was implying and if her social skills were so bad that she was misinterpreting this very strong signal, there really was no hope for her."

Gah, so perfect!

Can I get a re-write of the finale and have *this* be it instead? Great job!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Simple and perfect :o)
Chestnutlass chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I just wrote this on another story of yours, but it must be repeated. I am absolutely envious of your use of words. They are strong and fluid and each one has meaning. The richness of the language turns your wonderful ideas into truly moving writing. I can't wait to read more!
cherchons chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I LOVED it!

xx
volante296 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wow, that was amazing!

I always love your stories becasue they are so convincing and entertaining at the same time.

I loved the ended, it was soo cute!

Keep up the good work!

Much thanks

Volante296
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wow, this was amazing. Sorry for the late review though, but better late than never :)

This song is brilliant (well, the whole album is), and it just went perfectly with this.

You really love your anthro don't you :) It makes it all the more interesting, all of the detail you put in, all of that information that would be something she would know, that she would use for comparison.

I loved this, and I look forward (as always) to more of these, they make my evenings :)

Taylor.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was amazing!

I think yours are some of the only fics where I feel as though I'm learning something when I read them and when I'm feeling the loss of school so keenly they're a breath of fresh air. I love the anthropology lessons in your fics and your PMs. Never apologize for anthropological rambling. I almost took anthro so it's always fun to hear you talk about it and when someone's excited about something it shows and then it's even more fun to listen to. I actually studied the Aztecs this semester so I felt really smart because I knew what you were talking about:)

I love how you pointed out that Brennan might know everything about humanity, but can't seem to find her place in it socially. That's a connection that's not made often, an interesting one.

I love how you deal with religious issues. I never know how to approach them in fics, but you seem to do it effortlessly.

I loved his determination now to go into surgery without letting her know how much she means to him. Very, very sweet.

“They were too close—there was no room for excuses, no room for error. Not even space enough for a line.” I loved that. Very well put.

Fantastic job!

Leah
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
WOW ! excellent shot. can't wait to see the show. its great how they're both so scared but still holding onto each other for safety. look forward to more from you
somethingsdont chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I really enjoyed this, from Brennan's thoughts at the beginning to Booth's admission at the end. There was a quiet desperation in Brennan that was extremely evocative. Great piece; thanks for sharing!
jasadin chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
aw
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Totally Awesome! hehe loved how he got all scientific with her.