Reviews for The Night Starts Here
FauxMaven chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is really a nice story - clear, believable and the characters are in voice. And it's good to finally see Booth get off the mark and go for it.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Excellent, perfect, not a word missing or a word too many. I love this version and I will have to try not to compare the show's version to this.
curly-kitty chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I love it. Please don't hurt Booth too bad with the surgery, he's my second favorite character on the show.
blc chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very nicely paced, very nicely detailed, very good exploration of their thoughts & fears. Great work!
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Aw this is wonderful! i have tears in my eyes and a smile on my face too! it's so heartbreakingly sweet! I love it!

and I really love your writing style, it's so moving and real and emotional! great job!
Marte52 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
You found a lovely way to give Booth the opening he needed to make his feelings known. I've been waiting for someone to give us there take on the last two episodes and yours is the first and, by far, the best I've seen.

Any chance of more? Booth's recovery in the hospital after surgery and that tantalizing dream sequence is just screaming for someone to keep us from going crazy waiting for the finale.
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very possibly the best 'Bones' fanfiction I've ever read. I want this to happen so badly now. I could totally see this scene playing out in an episode. Brennan anthrobabbling about the Aztecs and Booth giving her his jacket and just being wonderful as usual. You captured both characters, especially Brennan, so perfectly. This is definitely my favorite Bones story. Fantastic job.
goldpiece chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
You know, i actually like this better because they don't kiss in the end. I like the end of the old at the beginning of something new. Good job on this one shot. I know how much you worked on it.

Melissa
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Awsome !

Really wonderful writing!

Hope this is not a one shot.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
wow... that was intense... really good, very well done!...

HawkAngel
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
that was great loved it
NerdGurl89 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
*claps* Bravo! That is by far the best Finale/Critic in the Cabernet one-shot I've read to date! I've got a lump in my throat! Fantastic job!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Beautiful. Hopefully the show writers will do as well.

Caveat time: in re Fire drills and Orion, Booth should already be familiar with both as they are taught in Ranger survival training (I have an ex-Ranger next door neighbor who is always willing to help with these little things.).

But those things don't detract from the fact that this is a fine, well crafted fic.
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was a good one shot. I liked it. Very sweet. :D
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was beautifully written. Loved it. Amazing work. :)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »