Reviews for Best Friends In Love
unlovedAngel.x chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
NO! Edward feels bad, while it's all Isabella the ungraceful swan's fault! Really, if you examine it closely, she's the stupid controlling bitch in here... Aw :/ He's gunna feel bad, and it's NOT HIS FAULT. I'm happy Isabella's crying her heart out, though! D
unlovedAngel.x chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw-kward! Cute, just DON'T MAKE HER GET PREAGNANT and I'll sure as hell go on reading ;3
booknerd0426 chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
they are all very confused
tigggy123 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Yea sorry, I like the idea for the story but the story itself is not well written.

Things like grammar and sentence structure, you wouldn't think mattered, but it does.

For example, in the first few paragraphs, "Me and him shared a room I knew him since 12th grade. We met in Biology I met Alice then too. We became good friends, great friends."

There are no commas where there should be and you combined some sentences that would be better off separate..

I'm just telling you this so that you can improve. Because it would suck for you to have a good idea but then just have the grammar keep you from having more readers.
dare2BU chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
i did not see that coming
Jazz Left chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Sorry but I don't like it, it just isn't ... well written.

Jazmin Torres T_T
Pink Is just a color chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
this is an interesting story so far
dazzled eyes22 chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
It's nice that their friends are getting involved to stop this nonsense.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
What a disaster!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
I hope they don't spin off into sleeping with someone else. It would be a same.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Wow! Edward just took out his hurt on Bella.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Oh, poor Edward. I can't believe Bella just chickened out like that.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I like the intensity of the attraction between Edward and Bella. I hope they can be honest with each other.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
cool.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I am really interested how this will effect their friendship.