Reviews for The Next Twenty Four Hours
peanut1423 chapter 1 . 1/18
That was amazing and intense and I was sobbing by the end. Great job.
kacy.cook.52 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
That is so freaking sad! why do you want to make me cry?
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh god, that is so 's a bit incredible though, in a moment i was really excited, then i was sad, and now i'm terribly bad. Thank you for sharing so incredibly well your state of mind. In fact, you're incredible. xx
Lilygirlrocks chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh my god, this was so SAD

I was crying by the end, oh Draco . . . and poor Harry!

I would love to see a continuation of this, like Harry going into depression and all of his friends being really confused until (because they're silly) they finally figure it out and are like:

Oh merlin. What have we done?
MissZombies chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was a beautifully written story. I loved the description, and the fact that it wasn't riddled with dialogue. Is is very well thought out, an the only thing I didn't like is that Draco didn't say "I love you" to him, but I did like how you implied that they didn't need to. Harry just knew. I could go on and on about this story, but the be short, I loved it, and it broke what was left of my heart.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Very sad, but I enjoyed the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Um... That was really good.
miraLB chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
you just broke me :'( it's going to take me all night to get over this story , thank you .Beautiful story though , really beautiful .
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
...That was the most soft, heart wrenching, soul slicing, emotion tearing, beautiful thing I've ever read. I don't think I could handle a sequel, (even if you wrote one) at all.
Beautiful.
Phoenica chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
My god ... ugh, the pain! :( why didn't he just say it ... both of them? There'd nothing worse in the world than not telling a person you love them before you lose them, especially when you know you will. Well done... clearly you have written it, however please don't live this in any way. You deserve better - THEY deserve better. Good work though. (")
MissesHermioneMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
It was so heartbreaking! I swear I don't hate you but my god... I haven't read something this heart wrenching in a long time. It was very well written I must say.
lune fleurs chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This was wonderfully haunting. Good lord.
I wish I could write like this.
yeahI'mprettyawesome chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
NEVER do this again. Now I have to go read a hundred fluffy fics just to be able to function without bursting into random tears because these beautiful haunting heartbearking lines will never leave me.
Christina chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I'm sorry to say that I loved this too much to favorite it. I have to say that is the first time for that..
To explain, it simply touched home a bit too hard. It was very well written, and the emotions are perfect, but that is what got me.
Being the empathetic person I am, it was just so dead on, and it connects so well, that I just don't think I would read it twice.
It is one of those stories where one go through was enough, and it will probably stick with me because of that.

I'm glad you wrote it down, even though it left me with a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye.
Raya718 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014