Reviews for The Next Twenty Four Hours
only-more-love chapter 1 . 8/1
This is the first Draco/Harry fic I've read, and I think it's beautiful - raw and lovely and filled with emotion. What struck me most is your careful use of tiny details: the scent of the early morning air, and the dust floating in the stale air of Malfoy Manor, for example.

Thanks for writing and sharing The Next Twenty Four Hours; it touched me.
Dest chapter 1 . 7/27
Crying right now.
But beautifully written.
Eriyum chapter 1 . 7/26
I read this a long time ago and it tore me apart. This makes me so nostalgic and sad. It's a heartbreakingly beautiful piece and so so raw. I actually think about this story a lot. Thank you for writing it. Also can you recommend a therapist to help me get over it? Thanks.
effie88 chapter 1 . 7/21
Oh my word. I think you've broken me. This was devastatingly beautiful!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh my.. Your writing is so so good.. So powerful and deep
olivieblake chapter 1 . 6/26
I don't know how I got here and I'm not sure I'm happy about it in this exact moment but this was honestly the most beautiful thing I can ever remember reading and I am thoroughly broken
hippiequeen79 chapter 1 . 6/5
Omg that was so good. I'm literally sitting here bawling wondering what to do with my life now. Thanks
oblivion.baby chapter 1 . 5/13
"By this time tomorrow, you'll be gone, and the fact that you want to spend your last day on this earth with me would be funny if it didn't make me want to follow you."

"Harry". The first and the last.

I am a puddle. Completely broken.
Emeraudedeux chapter 1 . 5/13
This was horribly amazing. My heart is broken! It's rare that fics make me cry and this has me sobbing big fat ugly tears!
Dragonjes chapter 1 . 5/13
I love your writing! I love your Harry's and your Draco's. This was heart wrenching and oh so lovely. Well done.
cosmoswithchaos chapter 1 . 5/10
That was emotionally shattering. I can't breath through the complete and utter devastation that story was! Oh gods it was beautiful though! Breathtaking and horribly sad.
LadyParongsny chapter 1 . 4/20
I... um... I... don't know what to say. That was beautiful and haunting and painful and just everything. Thre's a quote " Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt" that comes to mind... with this OS Everything is beautiful and EVERYTHING hurts. I literally felt nauseated and goosebumps towards the middle to the end. Then my hands started shaking at the 10 minute marker as if to say " nope no I change my mind I don't want to read any more". I knew what this was. It was recommended to me as a devastating piece of work and you warned me. This was beautifully written. Beautifully tragic and painful. wow. just wow.
AshesOfLauren chapter 1 . 4/20
I can't. I can't. I am a sobbing, weeping mess, and it hurts, and I CAN'T. How can something so horrendously painful be so incredibly beautiful? Fuck earthquakes.
tilly90 chapter 1 . 4/20
My throat is so tight right now, I have tears streaming down my face. This was so beautifully written and so intense. I absolutely love it. This was pure brilliance. Thank you!
Kacenka chapter 1 . 4/19
I kind of hate you. I cried several times. But your ability to convey emotion through your writing is amazing.