Reviews for The Next Twenty Four Hours
MelodyVinePotter chapter 1 . 2/1
This was so incredibly well written. I was sobbing by the time I got halfway done with it.
Bio chapter 1 . 1/26
It is brilliant the amount of feelings that you can make us feel in such a short lenght fic. The first person is appropiate and is a good way to make it easier to empathize. The lecture it's a bittersweet heartbreaking experience, but a needed one. It permits a clear vision, a new awareness of how deep but futile love can be, inviting you to make the most of everyone and everything good in life. Also it's an insight on the cruelty and injustice of society, and how people judge without knowledge, which sirves as a lesson to all readers to not fall in the prejudices.
There's a lot more that can be said, but I think that the important part is the unique feelings that this fics awakens inside each readers heart.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you've broken a lot of hearts ;) and kept me from studying for my final exams.
All the fics that I've read of yours are wonderful, i hope that wherever you are now you are happy and you keep writing and sharing this inspirational part of yourself.
Congratulations!
(Sorry if there is some weird phrasing, English it's not my first language and I'm not used to write in it haha)
Emma Thoraval chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This left a hole in my chest and I literally felt my breath get away from me. I'm too shocked to sob but I am most definitely crying. Please write more sad fics, this is amazing. (Please don't... I don't know if my heart can take it!)

It was so weird. I could feel my heart just stop for a second and I could feel my chest just open itself and this is just so sad. I don't even know what to say.
terry nightstalker chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Oh hell.

It's beautiful.

It kills you, but it's beautiful.
turbulenthandholding chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
So sad, but beautifully written. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I like these stories cuz it's like s reminder that people die but memories will live on but at the same time I'm sad and feel like I'm going to cry but I don't. ;n; I'll cry on the inside. But yah I liked this story.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
i really can't see clearly now bcz of tears. you've shattered my heart. i think something inside me died alongside with draco n bcz of harry's anguish. thank u for writing this fic and sharing it with us.
Creati0n chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Oh God this is so heartwrenching... Good job to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Never cried at a fanfiction till now
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Wow! That was incredibly well written... and incredibly sad. But so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I hope this is legible as I'm writing this at 4:38 AM on my phone through a wall of tears. This was heartbreaking to read; a story that is both horrible yet absolutely beautiful. There are few people on earth that are solely good or bad and sometimes society forgets that. To end someone's life because they deem it justifiable, does not make it right. This feels like the perfect example for that notion.

I can't wait to read your other stories, though I hope they are a bit more HEA than this, otherwise I'm going to have to start seeing a therapist ;)
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Holy moly. That was beautiful and heart-breaking at the same time. You captured Harry's helplessness and the dread so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I love all of your stories so much. I knew this one was going to make me sob so I saved it for one of the last ones to read, and I was right. I haven't been in a happy mood lately and this one just made me lose it. Maybe I needed a good cry? Anyway, thanks for your beautiful stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
It's been a while since I read this one. Still, it makes me weep at the end. "It was just your life, after all." Those words wound me, and I find it hard to read the rest through a blur of tears, even if it's only a few more paragraphs.

Your writing has always been incredible, inspirational, filled with poetry and love and commitment and feeling. There is so much sensation in your words, it just reaches down and tugs at something deep inside me that I've forgotten I possess.

I hate to think or read about a character that I love so much and that I relate to so easily, dying, or being killed, or injured, or being unhappy. Normally, I would stray from this story, but I trust your talent, and you haven't steered me wrong yet. Congratulations to the astounding response to this piece, and thank you for sharing something that has the capacity to make me feel.

Much love and respect,
Miranda
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Dude...you...I...you realized you killed a whole lot of Drarry shippers with this one right?