Reviews for The Next Twenty Four Hours
bmac924 chapter 1 . 8/6
I read this for the first time last year and have not been able to get it out of my mind since. It is so amazing and I cry every single time I read it. After reading it the first time, it inspired me so much that I went and got a tattoo of a pocket watch to remind me that life is short and we can only take it one day at a time. It's all about the next 24 hours. ️
Fanvergent64 chapter 1 . 8/3
OH MY GOD. it's 2:30 AM and i haven't cried this hard over fiction since Allegiant. Silently, because i know no one will understand. How do you break my heart this way?!
Cithia chapter 1 . 7/23
Congratulations, I'm currently crying my eyes out.
This was written beautifully and even though I cried and my heart hurts, I loved this
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/1
I'm too depressed and empty about this to cry about it.
Leen chapter 1 . 5/9
FUCK
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 4/22
It's really rare I cry when reading but I just can't stop! That is REALLY well written and I'm glad I chose so read it even though I'm crying now.. it's difficult to explain how it makes me feel and yes you're right it is really sad but it makes you feel kind of what they're feeling - there's some happiness, there's the feeling of acceptance of the unavoidable and total despair and grief and more I guess.
Wow

Take care
i'm crying. this is so lovely, so sad. i don't think i can say anymore because there's nothing of me left, but thank you.
Every damn time... why do I do this to myself...
MysterySpot chapter 1 . 3/10
This was beautiful. Sure, my heart broke and I'm crying my heart out and sobbing as I'm writing this, but it was beautiful. I loved your Draco and Harry and the relationship between them, your writing is lovely and I loved the line about how they don't need Harry anymore. Everything about the story felt so real, the way you forced us readers to face the cold hard truths and painful emotions. An amazing read. Thank you for writing it.
Dragons and Otters chapter 1 . 3/9
This is so beautifully written and utterly heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing! Also thanks for teaching me a new word: recalcitrant. It's not often I come across a word naturally that I've literally just never seen before.
OH MY GOSH WHY
i'm literally crying everything about this is so beautifully written and meaningful and i don't know how you got this inspiration but it's amazing work. but i have actual tears streaming down my face.
SlythindorRen chapter 1 . 2/18
You broke my heart omg why
JJ24601 chapter 1 . 1/30
I've read this time and time again. It will pop into my head, demanding to be read and ruin my day. I LOVE IT!
Alytiger chapter 1 . 1/13
Sadness. I'm fine. I guess. I didn't need a heart.