Reviews for The Next Twenty Four Hours
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 4/21
Wow! That was incredibly well written... and incredibly sad. But so beautiful.
I hope this is legible as I'm writing this at 4:38 AM on my phone through a wall of tears. This was heartbreaking to read; a story that is both horrible yet absolutely beautiful. There are few people on earth that are solely good or bad and sometimes society forgets that. To end someone's life because they deem it justifiable, does not make it right. This feels like the perfect example for that notion.

I can't wait to read your other stories, though I hope they are a bit more HEA than this, otherwise I'm going to have to start seeing a therapist ;)
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/11
Holy moly. That was beautiful and heart-breaking at the same time. You captured Harry's helplessness and the dread so well.
I love all of your stories so much. I knew this one was going to make me sob so I saved it for one of the last ones to read, and I was right. I haven't been in a happy mood lately and this one just made me lose it. Maybe I needed a good cry? Anyway, thanks for your beautiful stories!
It's been a while since I read this one. Still, it makes me weep at the end. "It was just your life, after all." Those words wound me, and I find it hard to read the rest through a blur of tears, even if it's only a few more paragraphs.

Your writing has always been incredible, inspirational, filled with poetry and love and commitment and feeling. There is so much sensation in your words, it just reaches down and tugs at something deep inside me that I've forgotten I possess.

I hate to think or read about a character that I love so much and that I relate to so easily, dying, or being killed, or injured, or being unhappy. Normally, I would stray from this story, but I trust your talent, and you haven't steered me wrong yet. Congratulations to the astounding response to this piece, and thank you for sharing something that has the capacity to make me feel.

Much love and respect,
Miranda
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/26
Dude...you...I...you realized you killed a whole lot of Drarry shippers with this one right?
peanut1423 chapter 1 . 1/18
That was amazing and intense and I was sobbing by the end. Great job.
kacy.cook.52 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
That is so freaking sad! why do you want to make me cry?
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh god, that is so 's a bit incredible though, in a moment i was really excited, then i was sad, and now i'm terribly bad. Thank you for sharing so incredibly well your state of mind. In fact, you're incredible. xx
Lilygirlrocks chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh my god, this was so SAD

I was crying by the end, oh Draco . . . and poor Harry!

I would love to see a continuation of this, like Harry going into depression and all of his friends being really confused until (because they're silly) they finally figure it out and are like:

Oh merlin. What have we done?
MissZombies chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was a beautifully written story. I loved the description, and the fact that it wasn't riddled with dialogue. Is is very well thought out, an the only thing I didn't like is that Draco didn't say "I love you" to him, but I did like how you implied that they didn't need to. Harry just knew. I could go on and on about this story, but the be short, I loved it, and it broke what was left of my heart.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Very sad, but I enjoyed the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Um... That was really good.
miraLB chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
you just broke me :'( it's going to take me all night to get over this story , thank you .Beautiful story though , really beautiful .
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
...That was the most soft, heart wrenching, soul slicing, emotion tearing, beautiful thing I've ever read. I don't think I could handle a sequel, (even if you wrote one) at all.
Beautiful.