Reviews for The Next Twenty Four Hours
darling draco chapter 1 . 4/14
such a beautiful and heartbreaking piece. I rarely read Drarry but this is so, so good.
Seyuki Arkane chapter 1 . 3/30
I read this story from someone that translate it a long time ago I think, in French. I wasn't good in English... didn't understand it at all. It's wonderful to be capable of understanding it with your words, your way to write. This story is heartbreaking, but so soft and stuck in time, just like before a fall when everything is in stasis. Thank you to write and share it with us.
See ya'
memoriesofdarkness chapter 1 . 2/9
i love it!
Kdougherty chapter 1 . 1/4
So beautifully heartbreaking. Bawled like a baby.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Oml I️ just cried you soulless monster
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I promised myself I wouldn't cry, but well, truth was told. Even if very slow and kinda far from us, it's moving and touching. I would use a French word for itc'est poignant. It takes your heart and hold on it tightly until you can't breathe anymore.

Mat I translate it into french please ?

Thanks
Kiss
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
omg this killed me i love it but also my heart hurts
dalzbeauty45 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
That was heartbreaking. Great angst.
bmac924 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
I read this for the first time last year and have not been able to get it out of my mind since. It is so amazing and I cry every single time I read it. After reading it the first time, it inspired me so much that I went and got a tattoo of a pocket watch to remind me that life is short and we can only take it one day at a time. It's all about the next 24 hours. ️
Fanvergent64 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
OH MY GOD. it's 2:30 AM and i haven't cried this hard over fiction since Allegiant. Silently, because i know no one will understand. How do you break my heart this way?!
Cithia chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Congratulations, I'm currently crying my eyes out.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
This was written beautifully and even though I cried and my heart hurts, I loved this
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I'm too depressed and empty about this to cry about it.
Leen chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
FUCK
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
It's really rare I cry when reading but I just can't stop! That is REALLY well written and I'm glad I chose so read it even though I'm crying now.. it's difficult to explain how it makes me feel and yes you're right it is really sad but it makes you feel kind of what they're feeling - there's some happiness, there's the feeling of acceptance of the unavoidable and total despair and grief and more I guess.
Wow