Reviews for The Next Twenty Four Hours
Lai Charleaux chapter 1 . 6/26/2023
Fuck. Fuck. I'm crying. Less than four thousand words and I'm fucking crying my eyes out.

Jesus christ you pictured this entire situation so vividly and so visceraly. Draco's fake composure. Harry's desperation. Their caresses. The small things, the touches and Harry's soft nonsense. Their rageful kisses. The emotional sex. Last. Last last last.

God I could feel this quiet pain and desperation deep in my bones. This feeling of being cornered and yet resigned to it all, even if deep down they still hoped for something different. My god this is so painful. It hurts so fucking much.

Thank you for writing this amazing story. In more than fifteen years of fanfiction I don't recall such a short story being able to make me cry like this. Your writing is amazing and I'm marvelled at how you knew exectly what few words to chose to convey the feelings you wanted to in the most efficient way possible. You translated their pain to words in a very beautiful and heart-wrenching way.
niki66 chapter 1 . 5/7/2022
This was beautiful and sad and i'm utterly broken. It's midnight almost and i'm sitting here with tears running down my face. How dare you do this to them!
nanachoo chapter 1 . 2/6/2022
i fucking sobbed.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
Intense. Also beautiful.
anna chapter 1 . 12/8/2021
this is really heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time. i'm really crying from start til the end
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2021
oh no I'm crying
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
I really enjoyed the intense, slow-burn feeling of this. It hits pretty hard with how they both try not to think about the time slipping through their fingers, but they can't help it, and it reminded me in a good way of Johnny Cash's song 25 Minutes to Go. I loved the suspsense towards the end with Draco being taken away; I had started to hope there, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
Well that’s officially destroyed me. My god. Sobbed from start to finish.
SaturnTails chapter 1 . 2/22/2021
Oof. Horrifically grim, which is definitely not my favourite, but still amazingly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2021
Beautiful bittersweet sad
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
Wow, so that was a dramatic change of pace. My usual smile and glee is a distant memory.
This reads like the stories I write but better written obviously.
I shall continue to honour my pledge to read all if your HPDM works - soon. But for the time being I am going to have to put my phone in the fridge.
Law84able
Simshay chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
Im sobbing this is so heartbreaking and beautiful
heademptyonlydraco chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
brb gotta take care of my allergies :,)
Metey chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Fuuuuuuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking hell. Too deep, too sad, too heart wrenching, and yet I loved it. I'm lying in my bed, just staring at my screen. Wtf just happened? I died right then, right there, I'm just as distraught as Harry is, just as distraught as Draco is too.
You are such a good writer, I love you.
runeseer chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
such a sadness story, but beautiful written. I read it on the way to work. really enjoy it. Tragedy is more powerful than Happy ending, I think. Draco is the light of Harry, Now he is dead, the darkness swallows everything.
May I have a chance to translate this wonderful story into Chinese? I will only put it on the ao3 and give the link to you.
Best regards!