Reviews for Keep Moving Forward
SilverontheRose chapter 18 . 3/8
Shorter, but I know all about life interfering! Love the story and am very much looking forward to more of it. Thanks for sharing!
SilverontheRose chapter 17 . 3/8
Instead of going over the same stuff each time, wouldn't it be better to add just a little bit more to the vision per retelling? And then when it comes to re-explaining to a character not there, just let us know that's what you did. I'm getting where if I see italics, I start skimming.

Other than the repetition, this is an excellent story. Greatly enjoying it!
SilverontheRose chapter 7 . 3/7
Yep. You have the best hand at writing intimacy. There's lots of people who can write lemons, and yours are quite excellent, but you get the deeper things, the little differences that take it beyond the physical and into the emotional. Wonderful job.
SilverontheRose chapter 5 . 3/7
I've always thought it foolish to tell people your strengths and weaknesses right off the bat, better to keep things under your hat. The interaction between Jasper and Bella was quite stunningly scorching, and I like that they are not hiding things from each other. It makes a stronger bond. LOL, I guess that ties in with my first thoughts! Keep it to yourself unless it's between you and the one you trust.
SilverontheRose chapter 4 . 3/7
I think this chapter would have been best limited to the fallout between Jasper and Alice, with emphasis on how it affected the family. The constant retelling of the exact same thing between multiple povs was boring, especially the part in the mall since you never gave us anything new. You even kept the wording the same! So, yes, loved the parts with the family, was disappointed with the rest. Still, good job so far, and an exceptional job with story, grammar, and spelling!
wendy1969 chapter 18 . 2/13
wonderful story
Guest chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
You are killing me ! I have been reading your story ,"Keep Moving Forward".
It is so cool different lots of action..I was really getting into it and then you just stopped writing. Please if you get inspired write a few more chapters I'll check back!

Sincerely,
jk chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
LOL that's what your going with? a witch put a spell on Edward to make him a mean whore? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that's the dumbest shit ive ever heard!
jk chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
Ive suffered through 9 chapters of this story...bella is able to do too much,shes to cocky, its written like she "thinks" shes cool but comes off as annoying and fucking arrogant...its all over the place like the writer is seriously scatter brained...the whold wicca goodess crap needs to go.
All in all you need to edit the shit out of this story...theres so many things that shouldn't have made the cut.
A babies pov? really?
and Edward is kinda evil...and a whore...but no one has really known about it? that's fucking weird...and Edward like to break up relationships...and mates mean nothing in this story...whatever
jk chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
going through each persons pov and saying the same fucking things over and over was POINTLESS AND IRRATATING.
how many damn times do you need to tell us that Edwards been acting weird?
dumbass
jk chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
all the name brand dropping? you should cut that shit out. Don't put yourself in the story cause no one fucking likes you.
bamagal110 chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
Awesome this story is just awesome. I have a feeling Peter is gonna be one of my favorites and I am so glad Edward is not evil, I can't wait to read more..
slc6548 chapter 18 . 11/10/2015
Good chapter!
traceybuie chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
I love tough ass Bella
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Well I have to say that I was really enjoying your story,"Keep Moving Forward". It was different and exciting,now if you could just finish it
I would be thrilled! Will check back in case you do..

Sincerely, L. Jacox