Reviews for Keep Moving Forward
You are killing me ! I have been reading your story ,"Keep Moving Forward".
It is so cool different lots of action..I was really getting into it and then you just stopped writing. Please if you get inspired write a few more chapters I'll check back!

Sincerely,
jk chapter 18 . 4/5
LOL that's what your going with? a witch put a spell on Edward to make him a mean whore? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that's the dumbest shit ive ever heard!
jk chapter 9 . 4/5
Ive suffered through 9 chapters of this story...bella is able to do too much,shes to cocky, its written like she "thinks" shes cool but comes off as annoying and fucking arrogant...its all over the place like the writer is seriously scatter brained...the whold wicca goodess crap needs to go.
All in all you need to edit the shit out of this story...theres so many things that shouldn't have made the cut.
A babies pov? really?
and Edward is kinda evil...and a whore...but no one has really known about it? that's fucking weird...and Edward like to break up relationships...and mates mean nothing in this story...whatever
jk chapter 4 . 4/5
going through each persons pov and saying the same fucking things over and over was POINTLESS AND IRRATATING.
how many damn times do you need to tell us that Edwards been acting weird?
dumbass
jk chapter 2 . 4/5
all the name brand dropping? you should cut that shit out. Don't put yourself in the story cause no one fucking likes you.
bamagal110 chapter 18 . 1/24
Awesome this story is just awesome. I have a feeling Peter is gonna be one of my favorites and I am so glad Edward is not evil, I can't wait to read more..
slc6548 chapter 18 . 11/10/2015
Good chapter!
traceybuie chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
I love tough ass Bella
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Well I have to say that I was really enjoying your story,"Keep Moving Forward". It was different and exciting,now if you could just finish it
I would be thrilled! Will check back in case you do..

Sincerely, L. Jacox
dawn.schlimpf chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Please update soon!
killer4853 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
kirifox chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
Excellent story so far. Will you be finishing it?
GaijinVamp chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Five years later, I'm enjoying this story. Sorry you never got to finish it. Thanks for what you have written.
killer4853 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
love the story
ClumsyReader chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! can i get the translations please?