Reviews for Second Best
Hannah chapter 13 . 4/9
in the end why is it like that...okay not gonna spoil anything but still...why? Well, it's interesting ( the plot twist ) and a great ending ( funny eh? after i complained 'why' ) About Near, i think you should decide to write Near with another girl (include Julia in it too if you want it'll be more interesting ooooh sequel alert but you could just write another fic seperately too) BUT WHATEVER IT IS IT'S AN AMAZING FICTION I'M GLAD I TRIED READING YOUR FIC! Thank you so much for writing! i'll check your other fics too hehe
Hannah chapter 12 . 4/8
okay now i really feel like Matt should get the girl...but i want Julia to be with Mello too (this feels kjfdnjkvdf) AWESOME JOB. Limited chapters but in my opinion, the story progressed well (thumbs up and a round of applause for you). I feel like punching Mello for being in denial state all the time (but love him too ofc). alright then, i'm heading to the next chapter (last one unfortunately but it's okay)
AkatsukiFreak31 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
I kept thinking that Julia was going to end up pregnant with Matt or Mello's baby. I like the way you ended it. It was unpredictable. This story was well written and you did a great job on the characters! I think you should do a story with another girl and Near, but keep Julia in it.
food chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Mello is out of character and the OC is a Mary Sue.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Well, I read this in one go and this is probably the first MelloxOC fic I've read. I really don't have much to state but this was pretty well-written, and I like your writing style as well as how you were able to keep everyone in character. This was a pretty great, interesting story. However, I was slightly disappointed that Julia couldn't be of more use to Mello among other things. Overall, wonderful job.
E chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
This fanfiction broke my heart even more.
strangers.in.the.night chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
WHY. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY. WHY WOULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT?! ARG. THAT MADE ME SO SAD. AND IF YOU MAKE A NEAR STORY MAKE IT WITH ANOTHER GIRL BECAUSE JULES WILL ALWAYS BE MELLO'S! OK THAT'S ALL...please don't take this as a flame. I'm really not flaming you.
MephistoChild chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
This was an amazing story. Well done XD
Copper Gage chapter 13 . 10/16/2013
You should TOTALLY write a follow-up on this! It's too awesome!
Copper Gage chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
This story is awesome :)
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Aw, you never go after the best friend. . . She sure can be insensitve and petty, dont you already have an oc who was like that?

"She comes second" Is no one going to point out the irony to him?
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Sigh poor Linder, I hate misdirected animosity.
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
This will come up at at Sayu's kiddnapping. . .
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Seems kinda selfish to leave her sister after she lost their parents as well. . .
xXLeairaxFairyXx chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Awww so sad... but the story, plot and the OC were just brilliant! I loved it!