Reviews for Blue Rose in the Night
HieiJaganshi x Kurama chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Please write more I love this story
isthisparadise chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
This story is very promising! I would love to read more of it. Please, pretty please, update!
Irene Sharda chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Well, you have an interesting start and I can't wait to read the rest of your story. I love Creed/Train stories and I will be anticipating your next installment!
fanfictionlover23 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Nice chapter. I find it cute that Creed is still determined to make Train his. I wonder how he plans to win Train's heart. I am surprised that Train still had nightmares. I guess there are some things that are tough to put behind you. I wonder how Creed will comfort him. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, update soon.
apatia-a chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I absolutely love this chapter Ran-chan. I was a bit lost at first but then I caught on to it all after I read it a second time. Ha, curse my small thirteen year old mentality and my ability to not comprehend some things right away. But anyway, I truly love this chapter especially the introductory part. I'll also see what I can do about the title for the website.
apatia-a chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Hhm interesting story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
fanfictionlover23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This story sounds interesting. I cannot wait to see what happens next. I also like this pairing too. I wonder what Creed will try to do in seducing Train. Please, update soon.
Musal chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Nice start, please keep writing.
Sonea chapter 1 . 4/29/2009