Reviews for A Demon's Heart
Vivi the Vixen chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
you are such a good writer
MoonLunacy chapter 24 . 4/29/2011
I hope u make a sequel. Any who THAT was AWESOME!
vicky bradley chapter 24 . 1/23/2011
This was my first time reading a story that had absolutely no lemons...and i must say it was fabulous...Great job...i'm extremely happy that my first "non-lemon" story was yours...You covered every aspect and didn't leave any open pieces...I definately am adding this to my favorites...BRAVO...
DiamondTauro chapter 24 . 8/27/2010
LMAO! Sango will kill! XDD I love this really! Love Sango! I love how you made the flashback where they meet! THAT WAS SOOO FRICKEN CUTE! And since im not really...well im kinda tired to review the last chap, im just gonna make this one long review...

MIROKU IS AN ASSHOLE!

KAGOME IS NAAA

INUYASHA IS FCKED!

SESSHOMARU IS...FCKED TOO...

AND SANGO IS HAWT!

3...Okay...Enough with that. o_o I dooo wonder what Sango's reaction would be if she was pregnant with twins. Can you probably make that a one shot? ...-tilts head pouting- I cant wait...

-sulking- I do hope you make more Sessh/San stories! 3 Cause ill be right there tooo readd emm! RAWR
pyro claws chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
luved it to bad i hav to stop 4 today. . .
Lykaos chapter 24 . 4/3/2010
I loved your whole story xD Even though the pairing SanxSess is new for me, I think it's absolutely awesome xD anyways good job and don't forget to update Insecurities :)
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 24 . 2/24/2010
I loved it! OwO I thought Sesshomaru was gonna rip Shippou's head off when he found out Rin was pregnant! I loved it so much! nwn
Esha Napoleon chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
LOVE IT!
MissMadrid24 chapter 24 . 9/27/2009
OH! I love it! TWINS! WOOT! best epilogue ever! great story!truly loved every momemt!
MissMadrid24 chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
WHo cares if he is OC, it fits the mood of the story. people should just realize that. JeeZ! by the wat great job I wuv it so far
FenixPhoenix chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
Hello Texascowgirl,

Like promised, I started to read your fic. So far, I have like it, though I wish Sesshy was not so OOC. The mere fact that he goes around thanking Inuyasha so often feels weird -if one takes into account their history.

Now, during the first chapter, I just noted the constant used of: 'his mate and unborn pup'. You repeated it so much that perhaps it was best to use simply 'family'. More so, since repetition is actually a writing technique that should be used only when there's an important piece of information that would stay throught the story (not necessarily description).

In this chapter, there was just one part I wasn't sure worked how you wanted:

“Aye, I see. I believe I know what has happened to ye child,” Kaede said knowingly.

“What has happened to my mate old woman?” Sesshomaru asked bluntly.

Though for me, he wasn't blunt in a rude way (after all he is worried, so he it is natural he wants to know), you made it seemed as though everyone thought it was unnecesarily rude.

Perhaps changing his response to a more rude one would help. Soemthing like:

"Then speak, old woman!"

But, of course, that is only my humble opinion and you may or may not take my advice in this.

Anyways, great story so far (I hope you do explain how they became mates, though). I will keep reading then.

Cheers,

Giselle Gonzalez (FenixPhoenix)
Michelle JacksonR.I.PMichael chapter 24 . 8/1/2009
OMG! This story is so good. I know I'm probably late 2 read it, but I just had 2. It's wonderful, but I was waiting on a confrontation about Sango's pregnancy. Keep up d good work, Love Michelle Jackson.
NinjaSheik chapter 24 . 7/23/2009
AWESOME! BELIEVE IT!
noname00 chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Nice fic so far
Tigresa89 chapter 24 . 7/22/2009
A wonderful end to a great story!