Reviews for Persuasion
Annabelle chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
wow. I never saw that coming.
Megan. I'm reviewing again chapter 15 . 6/22/2009

I LOVE YOUR STOR

I LOVE YOUR STORY

That took forever!
Edward's Girlfriend chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
yay! you updated! yeah! great ending
JustineTwilightBitch chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
heya! i j'adored the ending. yeah I french. :)
starTwilightfan chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
holy ** **. I used language! complete suspense hear and then BAM Evadne turns out to be the bad guy...girl...mutant...whatever she is.

your story was so great that I cried and bowed down to your success with writing so good!

great story! can't wait to read all your others.
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
oh my god. that was suspensful. I didnt find it rushed at all. I absolutly loved it! it was great! I'm so happy I decided to read this story. Evadne is no longer my favorite character. she tried to hurt Jazzy and Alice. *pouts* great chapter though. you had the perfect foreshadowing but you still managed to keep your secret a secret. It was so perfect. great job!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
hi. here's my real review! :)

Great update! it inspired me to review! hahaha

I cannot wait for your update! i hope you get a boatload of anon reviews or sumthin that will make you update quickly! :)

UPDATE FOR ME!
Megan. I'm reviewing again chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
I'm reviewing again! :) you told me to. :) so YAY! :) :) :) . :)
Annabelle chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
Hey! I'm Megan Geyer's best friend! no really, you can ask her! anyway, I was at her house when she got the e-mail telling her you updated and the story sounded really good! and I was right! the story was fucking great! sorry for my language...:O
I just read a FanFic about Ed chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
Actually, this fanfic is about Jasper. whatevs. The BEST Jasper story EVER! :)
Edward's Girlfriend chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
HEya!

I'm reviewing because you deserve one! great story! as for the questions... uh, Im not gonna bother
JustineTwilightBitch chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
I bet that Evadne's parents are part of the Volturi. or dead.

great story you have here!
starTwilightfan chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
The suspense is to much! urg! update or I shall hurt you!

j/K

she drew the flower for the same reasons I draw flowers. because they are tiny things that we see every single day and we never stop to see how pretty they are. we never stop to smell the roses.
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
damn! idk! Just update son I loved the chapter!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
I think that Jacob or someone in the wolf [ack might have imprinted on her. and they haven't told her yet. and they don't want her around, so to say, "bloodsuckers"

or, she might be related to one of the wolfies somehow...

:) great update! update again son!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »