Reviews for Persuasion
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
I am eagerly anticipating the ending. Not because I want it to end, but because I badly want to know what is going to happen.

I'm loving this more than a big mac.

Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
It's very good :)

I think you probably get a lot of reviews for Twilight fic, because there's such a big fandom behind it. And everyone is desperate to read just a little bit more, to make them closer to the characters.

I love how you made Jasper hate Rosalie. It adds just a little bit more angst to his mind, and it's amazing.

Evadne is an interesting character. I like how you didn't make her typically pretty, not using words like 'luscious' or 'deep' to describe her. It's great to read someone who's different than the less creative, more used style of a heroine.

I am really interested in where you will be going with this. The plot is still hidden, and I can't wait for it to come out.

Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Lovely beginning. I found you're profile while reading reviews for a story I haven't read, and I was like, "Wow, this girl knows how to write."

And I clicked on your profile, and I was like, "Wow, she likes Death Cab For Cutie, one of my favorite bands"

And I loved all the summaries for your stories, and picked this one to read first. I want to read Sweep now, because your stories seem incredibly interesting. I've never heard of it before, and I am wondering where to find it now...

I loved this. Jasper is also my favorite character, in case you couldn't tell by my username. I am not in love with him, as some people seem to think, but I feel like I understand him the most out of the other characters.

I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

Shawn likes Pineapples chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Jasper doesn't HATE Rosalie exactly...just dislikes her. But still, I like the story! You don't get a lot of stories on Jasper. Update soon!

P.S - It's Quileute, not Quilete. But all the same, great story!
readslotsoftrash chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I like this a lot, you have me intrigued, so please write more
EnglishFitzPercy chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Love it, please update? Pretty please?
DMLefty chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
this looks interesting. im excited for an update.

im a Rosalie lover myself.
AthenodoraHatesMe chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This is really great! Who was that girl? Maybe if you write more you could turn this into a dramatic, mysterious, romance-y kinda thing? I love it!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4