Reviews for Open Door Policy
KingIchi chapter 9 . 1/15
Bull fucking shit. Bella just started having feelings for Edward, she shouldn't feel guilty at all.

Emment had feelings for Rose through their whole relationship, AND THE ONLY REASON he didn't cheat is because Rose wasn't going to sleep with him while he was married.

He wanted to cheat, and was ALREADY cheating emotionally when their relationship started.

I will not read on cause I don't accept their 'friendly' tone you seem to have their relationship headed. He doesn't deserve rose or Edward and never should have had Bella.
KingIchi chapter 8 . 1/15
Emment is a piece of shit, I don't see why either of them would want anything to do with him after that shit.

Edward is a fucking cuck in this story. Like legit, that annoys the fuck outta me.
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 12/17/2018
Good read, but I feel Emment never got his for betraying Edward like he did.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
So if my brother betrayed me like that, we would cease being friendly with each other.

I hope you have a good reason on why Edward is talking to him
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
Great plot, well written. Thank you Sa you never posted the 2nd epi in EPOV [I awlways prefer Edwards thoughts to Bellas']
FYI - Moving to another country is soooooooooooo not that easy.. I've done it 3 times. Months of steps involved. Even going on vacation you can't stay for more than 3 months without a Visa.
Bevey99 chapter 11 . 7/6/2017
So good.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
Wow way to make an entrance.
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
Whoa
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
GREAT start.
samiam77 chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
I absolutely love this story!
my2galspal chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Whoa, that was an excellently twisted story. I was shocked by exactly how Emmett's, Bella's, and Edward's relationship intertwined. Thanks so much for sharing your work.
sherylb chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
Love it!
sherylb chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
I love her wondering if he was adopted...:)
sherylb chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
If you're wondering about the new reviews, you were rec'd on The Lemonade Stand :)
sherylb chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
Well, at least it's out in the open. Emmett is a selfish asshole!