Reviews for Rain
The EGO SHREDDER chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
You can always tell the young ones. They are the people , who think they have to harrow up your soul, instead of just writing in plain English. I have noticed, the people who have yet to really live, are the ones who do this the most.

Sorry, I am getting tired of reviewers who only give glowing reviews!

I know I am old{53} so the kids think I know nothing.
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Woah...very nice!

-Lon
Joelle Hart chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
The challenge of a drabble is to fit an entire story into such a small and restricted structure, and you do so with flair here. As someone whose only exposure to TMNT was watching the cartoon as a child, I don't remember much about Leonardo besides his position as leader - but in a mere 100 words, you've drawn out multiple dimensions of his character for me.

Metaphor, sense of history, character development, twist ending - this drabble has it all. Well done.

My favorite line of it is, "They're scars even he can't remember".
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hi! I really am alive...sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reviewing *hangs head in shame*

This is a great drabble. I love the contrast that it shows and how at the end Leo seems so innocent and child-like. I think everyone needs a moment like that. Very well done and I'll try to get to your chapter fics soon.
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I've been aching to do a drabble, you beat me to it. This was really great, Ash, I really loved it.
Kameko Sakka chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
i love it!

Mikell chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wow. The most powerful short bit I've read in a really long time. The last line... Wow.

Well done.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
starfire201 not signed in chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nice imagery. Well done.
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Words. Yeah, reviews in general: not exactly my strong suit xD

But damn if that wasn't one of the most beautifully written yet somehow shortest drabbles I've ever read. BTW, agreeing with Nineteenth Souljah on that whole 'you and your poetic imagery' thing.

And now onto that two-shot to leave a review there, too.
Nineteenth Souljah chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
You and your poetic prose...*sighs* it's like a sweet lullaby to me. Loving the imagery, Leo, the rain.