Reviews for Hokage On The Run
sk chapter 4 . 3/10
Owwwww such a good plot and story but sad part is left uncompleted plz plz write more chapters
Serinity Dawn chapter 4 . 2/28
Ok if you are still writing please, Please, PLEASE come back and write more on this story. I was so into it that when I got to the end and realized there was no more I wanted to cry!
To bad This wes a good story it desvrd a better author
TokusatsuLuv chapter 4 . 1/31
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder how Wave and the other villages and places that Naruto helped will react to his banishment
Please update
Sanguinis13 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
Pretty good story so far, I hope you get back to it at some point.
Priest chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
you seem to have a knack for good story ideas, this is another one that i would like to see more of
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Ive read this story quit a few times for a few months and im still suprised that it still hasn't been updated yet. This is a pretty good story with some funny stuff in it. Hope it continues soon.
thanatos's-shadow chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
So this is probably my second time reading this story at least and I really enjoy. Especially since you've hinted at ino being a member of the harem alongside hinata. There's just something about those two being paired with naruto at the same time that I love. I also find the tsuchikage having had a crush on minato rather amusing. Do you plan to update this story anytime soon or has it been discontinued?
troyguffey chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
I'm quite enjoying this story. Too bad it seems to be abandoned.
poupou02 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Odd all author that took on this challenge never finished they're story
gamelover41592 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
this is good hope you have not abandoned this
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 10/8/2013

How old is the Tsuchikage? Is she in the harem? What about Kurotsuchi?

Also will Yakumo be in the harem?
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Cool story continue please.
Wasber chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
again please continue this fic