Reviews for Hokage On The Run
Guest chapter 1 . 20h
Ive read this story quit a few times for a few months and im still suprised that it still hasn't been updated yet. This is a pretty good story with some funny stuff in it. Hope it continues soon.
thanatos's-shadow chapter 4 . 5/29
So this is probably my second time reading this story at least and I really enjoy. Especially since you've hinted at ino being a member of the harem alongside hinata. There's just something about those two being paired with naruto at the same time that I love. I also find the tsuchikage having had a crush on minato rather amusing. Do you plan to update this story anytime soon or has it been discontinued?
troyguffey chapter 4 . 3/4
I'm quite enjoying this story. Too bad it seems to be abandoned.
poupou02 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Odd all author that took on this challenge never finished they're story
gamelover41592 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
this is good hope you have not abandoned this
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 10/8/2013

How old is the Tsuchikage? Is she in the harem? What about Kurotsuchi?

Also will Yakumo be in the harem?
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Cool story continue please.
Wasber chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
again please continue this fic
Zlatka chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Thank you for your amazing story :) I love Naruto with Inuzuka clan :)
sarah chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
please update! It's so good and I need more!
Anon chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Good fic. Shows great promise, what with all of the OC's and whatnot. I hope that this gets continued eventually. I could almost see a new Yellow Flash slaughtering the Konoha ninja's on behalf of Iwa, and I laughed. You have several compelling storylines and a few different ways to go about expanding the fic. Its clear that you put in quite a bit of time planning the storyline and it would be a shame for it to be abandoned like it seemingly has.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Get your ass back here and write more chapters!
You have a very good story going here don't give it up.
Ninjazzz chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
What happens next. Great story btw. I love How naruto has so many friends and is in a way adopted does this mean he can call kiba his brother? Lol please write more of this story I'm obsessed
froger495 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
cant wait for the next chapter.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Damn, there's quite a few people, or rather women, that want Naruto for themselves! LOL Lucky b*stard.