Reviews for Glorious Maverick
Amazing! Please continue!
Ammaayyy chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is really good :) good job :D
Ilovereading123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
OMG! this story is too good to stop writing now
Delina Daly chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
come on ! please continue
Saphy16 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
you have to update this, are myrnin and claire getting together?, i wanna know! x
NothingnessAlchemist chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
DUDE! come one this rocked! I've re-read it 8 times waiting for Chapter 3. It's got 19 reviews and it has been 3 months... Can you update soon?
Books1993 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
OMG! i love this story! you have to keep writing! i was trying to write how myrinn must feel about claire because she was always helping him in his times of insanity. I love this, it describes exactly what myrinn must be feeling!
nemadragon31 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I love this pairing and I wish there was more! I feel like I'm the only person that can see these two together D:

Please continue this!
fairyrobot chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Oh wow. First sentence of the first chapeter and this is my favorite story on all of fan fiction. will you please update soon? I LOVE IT!

-fairyrobot
she-eats-cake chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I really enjoyed this but I see it hasn't updated in nearly a year, such a shame. It really has promise and hooked me in. You write very well, please consider continuing it.
wingedvampire4ever chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
this is a pretty good story so far. please dont stop writing.
Hell Hath No chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
wow i flew through those

so ... when's the next one coming out ?

please say soon please !

ps. your right claire and myrnin are like the cutest pair ever
sweet chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Does anybody else feel sorry for poor ole creepy Myrnin? I do. He gives me the creps but I feel SO sorry for him all on his ownio in that little room place thingy.

Yeah that was just me rattling on. Point is: good story. You should definitely definitely continue this. A bit hard to read cause the paragraphs are so close together, but worth it totally! I love your characterisations, but I do think Claire should have resisted more as she was being nerd-napped!

Oh dear! 'wretched sob', 'pitiful heap'... you are making me feel sorry for poor ole creepy Myrnin even more! No! I will NOT like his character, dammit, I will NOT! But... aw. ):
Mon Petit Pierrot chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I wish you would update, this is really good! Myrnin has always been my favorite and I'm totally hooked on your story! It would be very interesting to see the relationship between Claire and Myrnin change. I saw it as a possibility while I was reading Feast of Fools.

There are a few grammar mistakes and you might consider putting spaces between the paragraphs so it's easier to read. Other than that, it's fine.

Please update soon.