Reviews for Irony of Isshin
megan1805 chapter 1 . 3/27
I rather like this one shot and find it interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
it is the tenth that he is the captain of, however, Toshiro was never the lieutenant, Rangiku was.
It is well written
forever122 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I seriously thought Toshi died! Uh! You can't believe how relieved I was when Orihime healed him!
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
perfect
you are right
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Damn...thankfully I didn't get emotional.
kurgaya chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Reading this while listening to Falling by Yiruma is a very bad idea...Considering when Toushirou died, the song ended. I'm crying. I cry every time I read this...
MarginalMary chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Remember when we discussed non-linear plot construction. I think this piece has that potential. With exception the exposition, each paragraph has "historical" value. The suggestion of past events perpetuates the action. A series of flashbacks, or in this case flash chapters, inter dispersed with present happenings would increase the overall effect.

This piece is moving. Very understated. Almost fait accompli.

Isshin is bit overwrought though. And Orihime is Mary Sue. (but it comes naturally to her doesn't it. A flaw in Canon which we can discuss later.)

"Little one" makes me think of the dragon. Was that intentional?
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I was going to be really sad when you killed Hitsugaya. I glad you brought him back.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Loved it, though I would have liked for it to be more in depth.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I thought you killed off Toshiro for moment there. So glad you didn't.

Toshiro and Isshin interaction is hilarious.
bleachigo chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
As it happens, I am in complete agreement with you about what Squad Isshin had been captain of. Also, don't worry about canon and the manga, it's been taking some really weird turns lately, hasn't it? Bring back characters as you see fit, that's what Orihime's there for, LOL!
phppsmsss chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
nice. i like isshin x hitsu fics!
Danbe chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
If Isshin was a Fifth captain, it'd have had to have been over a hundred years ago. Before Aizen, there was Shinji, remember? People keep forgetting that.
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Nice story. This may be a stupid question, but, Can anyone tell me what AU means?
4marauders chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
aw that was so sweet, love the idea of isshin being like a dad to toshiro so cute