Reviews for Hunger
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Interesting. Kind of a dark fic, but I've read darker. I could see how a distraught Buffy and well, Angelus could get to this point. Not unlikely with those two.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I loved it :) Any chance of a sequel? :) Just too good to end there :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Very Nice. :) 3
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Normally I don't really like 'songfics' as such but this one was very good. :) 3
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was damned well good, can we get more out of ya though?
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I really like the idea of Buffy and Angelus having a sexual relationship, although a couple things from Season 2 maybe preclude it? Not sure. Definitely keep watching the series, as well as Angel, it's worth it.
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Really good story. You describe their feelings so vividly. Also, I like your version much better than the real one.
Barranca chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
It's a wonderful story, and you have introduced just the right amount of hopelessness and desperation. The world is coming to an end or maybe they are already beyond that point, and they are enjoying every moment of it.
a nyr byrjun chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Amazing one-shot! I always love reading about Angel/Angelus x Buffy.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Hot Hot Hot!
darkslayer88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Ooh Jen was right this is terrific. Will you continue this? Anywhoo awesomeness!
angelspixee chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
yay this is the one jen told me about. i couldn't find it until i clicked on your name & then i found it. wow wow wow loved it.
Slayergirl21 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Brilliant! Loved it from the first paragraph. Wow!
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
So dark, so primal... so PERFECT!

I love this!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is amazing. Disturbing and slightly depressing yeah but wow. Too bad this is just a one-shot.