Reviews for Hunger
GreekGirl94 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Okay, normally I don't even read M rated fics, but after reading the beginning of your most recent story I couldn't help myself... And I'm really happy that I DID help myself. :) You capture what Buffy had with Angel in this fic so perfectly... It's amazing that you JUST started watching the show, and haven’t been working on your B/A(us) writing for years. Your an amazing author and I absolutely can't wait to continue reading your other story. That is, if you ever got around to updating it... ;)
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Now that was one hell of a story. I loved your choice of a song, it fit perfectly. It's one of my favorites. You did a great job for someone who only started watching 2 weeks ago. You really captured Buffy and Angelus in this fic.

-Kate
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Okay, this was amazing! I mean really amazing. I was "enthralled" from the 'get go'. :) Usually, I don't read fics that have no dialogue, but you pulled this off briliantly! I was hooked from the first word. Brava! I will definitely add you to my must read list. This is an amazing tale and I sincerely hope you write more to it. Excellent job, sweetie. You are an amazing writer.

xoxo

Jenna
slave2Angelus chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
HOLY SHEEITE! That wuz freaking HOT & damn I just don't know what to say... *mouth gapes*

Wow!Fu*King-A-Right! But that doesn't even do it justice... *growls* All I can say is HOLY SHEEITE-that wuz awesome! *grins*

This story explored my dark demon's lust 4 the Slayer like no other has before...it wuz fu*King gripping, chica! *does a small jig* LUV'D it! *applauds* U R officially invited to the S*E*L*S Club! (Scourge of Europe's Love Slaves) *Winks* & *still drooling* The passion Btween B&Aus wuz so right there... *sighs* his need, lust and desires were so thick...I felt it. *faints*

Never thought anyone could write Angelus like my gal, Jenna, but U have! *bows* U R Awesome! Pleaz, continue this. *begs here*

Hugz,

Summer
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Charlynn-

You stated in your Author's Note that you found writing for Buffy/Angel/Angelus shippers was addictive...well, I find this story equally enthralling! Wow! I LOVE your writing style and I look forward to reading more of your Buffy/Angel(us) stories in the future.

I am also a Buffy/Angel(us) writer. Feel freet o check out the story I'm working on, "Our True Nature". It's a dark fic, I hope you enjoy it.

Roxy
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Rock. This was amazing.

I understand not wanting to continue watching the rest of the season, it's tough. But, I'm glad you at least watched the first three. Good stuff, eh?

"The air was filled with both jasmine and sin" The first thing Drusilla noticed when they entered the garden in the mansion were the jasmine flowers. Good show.

Your attention to detail is amazing. Whenever I write I'm SO passionately in a hurry I forget about the little things and almost always have to do a rewrite. lol.

B/Aus is my favorite and seems to be the only thing I write these days. Keep going!

C
vixangel chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Hey Charlynn, welcome to the world of Buffy, Angel and Angelus! NOw you are here you will never go back, let me tell you lol.

We have some similarities, I have only watched fully the first three seasons of Buffy too. I've seen the later seasons now but I didn't really pay much attention to them. I hate either of them with other people and I hate the thought of either of them with other people. I've watched all of Angel the series butmade myself seperate buffy from them...although i did nearly throw up at a few unsavoury things in the later Angel series lol. I've never wanted to break my TV so much as I did then lol.

What alot of us B/A shippers feel about Angelus is that he was so obsessed with Buffy that he wanted her just as obsessed with him, which is what you have captured perfectly. In the series, when Buffy didnt give in to his desires, he turned to acathla, thinking that if he couldnt have her, then no one would kind of thing.

Anyway I'm on my very first fanfic ever called 'Broken' which you can get to through my profile, and look at my favourites for some other really great stories, Angels blue eyed girl, especially.

Hope you have a great day. xx
elaine451 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Excellent writing! I generally have a hard time reading prose with no dialog, just all the internal musings and reactions cause me to rush through. But this was really interesting. Thanks!
OneHellOfASouthernBelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Absolutely amazing! It's so hard to find a good Buffy/Angelus fic. Nobody ever wants to do them for whatever reason, but I just love the idea of it. I'm so glad that yours popped up in my search, and so well written, too! Hope you'll give us another one! And soon!
Summer Leah chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
YAY!

I can never find enough Buffy/Angelus stories. Please write more!
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Char! I loved Buffy and Angel and am excited to see your version. I also loved the song lyrics intertwined. Fantastic. Buffy and Angel are very addictive... kind of like some GH characters we know and love!
Sutala Stormweaver chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I happened to find this on a fluke so I decided, what the hell, and I have to admit I actually really like it. It's intriguing seeing the darker side of things as opposed to the happy fluffy rainbows and butterflies. Very well written and certainly an enjoyable read.
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love love love love love. Did I just say I love Brangelus stories. God, I'm so happy to someone writing some on here finally I only see Spuffy stories which just confuses me so much.!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2