Reviews for Hunter
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Oh my gosh. WOW! Please update very soon. This sounds amazing!
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Excellent chapter
Taishorin chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
This is excellent, I love the way you have set up the back ground, given a solid underpinning to the characters. Lots of angst and need on both sides of the demon/hunter/human interaction.

Keep up the excellent work. Love the supernatural bend.
ilikethatsmile chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
You have awesome stories..:)

I hope you are going to update them soon..
WolvenTemptress chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
LOVED the first chapter. Has just that bit of mystery to draw you in while the second does more explaining to enthrall the reader. Very thrilling. I'm very anxious to read the next chapter. Please update soon!

loneshinobi chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Great chapter, this story sounds amazing. Update soon
Hu5kyGirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I really like this, its amazingly unique.

I hope to read more
Hu5kyGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Holy crap I love this story!

What was the background with chosing something so drastically supernatural and different I totally love it, the depth and darkness.
x0xDark-Angelx0x chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I think im in love.

This is only two chapters so far and im hooked like a fish. :D

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter. You're doing an amazing job and I'm sure this will be one of the best stories i'll read on FanFiction :)

Hope You update soon.
serasvictoria666 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
i am so happy right now! i cannot wait for your next update. -
Kagome357 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Oh I'm so glad you continued this! This is so hot and sexy that I'm actually salivating reading this! I loved the world you've created, the Adonai is particular interesting. The dark mystery of the changeling has me on the edge of my seat!

Well done!

Darkness living in Hope chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
wow that was a very very good story.

i hope that you do decide to add to it, it most likely will be amazing of you do so

obsessedanimefangirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Omg! That was just wow amazing, there has never been a story in fanfic history to catch my attention like that, and i've read many fanfics on this site. You have to make that a story.
MiHonoKo chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I think you should continue it... chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow. I love to see more in this verse. It's really interesting.