Reviews for The AfterGame
SeraphineKH chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
Umm it sounds very ironic and I dun understand the end part. Where did that lemon come from!

So far, this sounds rather like the same thing you get for school fics. You gotta put in a more sense of urgent danger.
fallouise chapter 11 . 2/20/2010
Omigosh, you UPDATED. It is actually pretty nice, with Mr. Doi predicting stuff. I know that you might've changed your writing style, but it still is pretty great!
Icebox Plums chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
I kind of like the story in general. It's not the most original thing out there, but it is cute and you do have something resembling a writing style. But man, what's up with the chapter length? If you don't have to scroll down to read the whole thing, it ain't long enough. XP
Icebound Observer chapter 11 . 7/27/2009
Nice NekuxShiki fic ya got here. I don't really have much to say, cuz I'm not good at that kinda stuff.

I know this question has nothing to do with the story, but where can I find the Big Crunch pin? I've got Big Bang just laying around idly.
Hitorimono chapter 11 . 5/24/2009
F this story! F it to high heaven! **shot**

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

The lemon bit was genius, just so you know. I eagerly await the next chapter.

Ja.
Nope I'm out chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
Did he get it thrown at him? Either way, that's gotta hurt.

And go Mr. Mew! Maybe he's a pig, maybe he's a cat, but all I know is that I have fun beating noise up with a stuffed animal!
guyinblack chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
hey, you updated. And don't worry if it's just a filler. I still liked it anyway. Heh, lemons hate Neku big time. You know, i kinda remember hearing a story once about a person that got hit on the head by a mango that fell off a tree. That person got knocked out instantly and wouldn't wake up for the next hour...

Well anyway, i'm glad that didn't happen to Neku (man, that guy's skull is hard). And yeah, i know how it feels to have your parents ring down on your neck. But keep your head up alright?
Protectorofkingdomhearts chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
Make sure you follow it up with an orange!
Riikani chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
I can't believe you actually meant that with the lemon. That was so freaking genius

I liked the chapter, even though it was filler. You filled it pretty wel :)

Aw, that shucks your parents found out. I know my dad would electrocute me if I put my name on the internet, so I feel your pain.

But that doesn't stop you from updating? Right?
PMiller1 chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
I did (Enjoy the Lemony Surprise), Somehow knew it was that kind of Lemony.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
I DON'T RECALL THERE EVER BEING A LEMON TREE IN THE GAME, NICE CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lost Legendaerie chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
Now, I've heard of (and read, but only once. Mark my words, don't read that until you're too old to be on this site anyway) lemon in a story, but...

-taking the obvious path for a cheap sot-

Ah wells. It made me laugh. Here's one with slightly more wit:

When life throws you lemons...

A) Make lemonade

B) Use them to squirt lemon juice in the eyes of your enemies

C) Throw them back and demand the oranges you asked for in the first place

D) Dare your best friend to eat them whole

Or something.

I'm sorry this review sucks... it's late and my mind is not my own. It belongs to that pale little kid who's looking in your window. Yeah. You know who. Santa's snitch.

ANYWAYS. Back to the review. Um... I loved the thing about electrocution, but it brings to mind the cement shark(s) and makes me ponder laws of physics and matter and brings to mind a few 'walking on water' jokes. But yes. Fighting Noise is soothing. So long as you're kicking ass.

Mental Note: Stay away from the Mammoths.
Protectorofkingdomhearts chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
Heh, parental reasons, in other words the "You have to get into a good school" stuff. Not bad, you made shopping fun, now all we need is length.
TheSeacat chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
update...soon. I guess that's all i can say lolz.
Lost Legendaerie chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
...Dude, I didn't think people could/should pass their OWN coolness tests. But... yeah.

You're still keeping the quality up, so I'm happy. xD
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »