Reviews for Gymnopedie
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So much emotion!
hushnelle chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I started tearing when I read "But she wasn't staring at him" because I had already predicted what would happen. I just knew. :'(
pankeanke chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh my..this was so very painful to read...but i a very beautiful way. I really liked it _.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 10/12/2009

inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
it twas very god hehehehhe a little sad but good luv luv ya INU
Gluttony09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wah! Sasuke is such a bastard! Ugh, and Karin of all people! If you continue this, I hope Itachi appears and they fall in love and rub their relationhip into Sasuke and his wife's face! LOL
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
.. it's killing me. seriously. haha can't blame him for mobing on can you? A sequel is very much wanted.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was really beautiful. I actually teared up on this. I would love to see you do a multi-chapter Sasu/Saku. They are overdone, but not many fics about them are very good. Every fic that you've done, I've enjoyed. I think that this was just a taste at what a fic with them would be like. Now I want more. LOL!

As always, I look forward to the next one.

m00kie chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This piece has a really simple beauty to it. Lovely work as always. :)
epixa chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
this is heartbreaking.
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh, the angst! Oh! Oh!

One can only hope she finds a nice guy where she's headed. (My vote is for a strikingly handsome, pertually late older man with white hair, mismatched eyes and a penchant for reading smut in public ;)
satoshii chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This left me feeling quite empty, and a bit optimistic towards the end.

You're a fantastic author. I love reading your short oneshots.