Reviews for The Last Night
Right chapter 8 . 3/15
I hate the pairing Jacob and Nessie too I prefer Jacob and Alice or Jacob and leah as a couple but no one seems to like those pairs but really it is just wrong for Jacob and Nessie to be soulmates he is fucking 17 years older than her
Exoxmeee chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
...How is Quil a pedo if he's 4 years younger than Leah? Then he's just a pervert lol
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
Update please.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
It's an amazing story...but the spelling mistakes are kind of annoying...The plot is world class
Robin0203 chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
My reaction to ur AN: that must've sucked AF, now imagine being on it, sick AF, having asthma but forgetting your inhaler, and running a mile in gym in less than 12 minutes. Don't forget the cramps and not having a water bottle ;)
max chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I wish my brother was nice like that:-)
max chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Commando :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
I like your story. But your typos are killing me!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
More, more, more, more!
SO DAMN AWESOME!
WitchDust chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Good job, it's a good story! Leah and Jacob! 3
i always kinda disappointed that Jacob didn't ended up with Leah on BD2!
IBTeri chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
where did you go? hope your still writing!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
I nearly ripped him to shreds when he called me a bitch. I stopped…what was Lee doing? I was glad she standing up for me but…what the hell did she just do! She just punched him…oh God…

* Love that part! LOL!
MaxiMillion77 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
* That ring is somewhere at the bottom of the ocean now though. Why couldn't I be lying at the bottom of the ocean right now? Oh, right, everyone has a leash on me and is watching me like a hawk. Bastards.

*LOL! Love that part!
Sharyk's chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
Update soon!

PLease
MaxiMillion77 chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
Hurry with next CHAPTER! Pleas!