Reviews for Chemicals, Chemicals
sugarum chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is like a perfect example of Tango Pair right here. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I read this; great job. :]
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
The perfect Tango pair fic to satisfy my sadistic yaoi urges. Yup, I enjoyed every piece of weirdness here. XD

Atobe's and Sanada's comebacks were so cool, and the whole drunken fancy was creepy. Yup, this settles it, alcohol creeps me out...
seaweed chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Not bad! Not bad at all! Quite well paced and smoothly going. A big dose of romance with bit of humour here and there. Although no mentions of tango which always suddens me when its this pair..
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I kept wondering if they had gotten married right up until they watched the ceremony on the television. _ But you really got the Tango Pair perfectly. They don't get along, and they WILL argue. You portrayed all of that perfectly and amusingly. (and the omake made for a perfect epilogue, haha)
ChiyakoChan chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Tango Pair is love. 3

Thanks for posting this, it'll be another atobexsanada fav for me :) it was uber cute!
Kishire-Zangetsu chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I...I...

HOW IN FUCK'S NAME DID I MISS THIS?

This is AMAZING. I'm not even coherent enough to tell you how much I love it. All things Tango, baby.

Keep up the absolutely wonderful and God-like work, kay?

Ja.
bjont chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Akjsldkfjslkfaslkdaslkfj how did I miss this. Anyway, basically this saved my life. I haven't even read it yet, but I was like "I need Tango to get me through my next bout of studying." And then this appeared bathed in golden light and surrounded by singing angels. So... I owe you my life, and possibly my score on my AP Euro exam. Stand by for a proper review...
Youkai Kisaki chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hahahahaha this is super funny! really demented but still funny hahahahaha
Arai Haruka chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
So, you finally put it up. Good for you! I caught a few small mistakes, like a missing quotation mark and a missing word, but it wasn't anything too big.

The omake was pretty good. So was shamelessly adding Silver Pair. It was enjoyable in that special Tango Pair way. I hope bjont liked it as much as I did.

Arai Yuudai
Paffu chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
this was really funXD i really like their mixed feelings! so complex! i dont know what to say..i just really liked it *_* good job
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
...*giggles*...

I so wish I was part of that camera crew! The two got married that night! That's hilarious. For their sake, I hope there aren't any copies of that film!

Well written! Great read!
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I'm in fujoshi land now This fic is so great, the added humor just makes me laugh XDXD I love the Tango Pair very much, so this fic is like a little treaty to me after a tough day in school... Keep it up, I would be expecting more fics featuring the Tango Pair from you :D:D

"It’s not that I feel a deep need to have control or anything, I just don’t think you really know what you’re doing and I’m completely certain that my ass is not supposed to hurt this much. Let me teach you, darling.”"

For some reason, I love this dialogue so much. HAHA.