Reviews for A Mark
sweetpeatea chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
wow was this ever suspenceful. i was sweeting and freeking out with every paragraph i read. this is great. i wish i knew what came after this since i dont know who lives dies or what happens afterwards. i want to say more but im speachless or should i say wordless. anyways great job
Scribe of Turesa chapter 2 . 10/14/2010

thehappystalkerball chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
Oh, crap! That totally sucks, especially after all the hard work they put into it. It really sucks that we can't see if it even paid off or not. I guess that's one horrible thing about giving your life up for a cause, you don't know if it's going to pay off in the long run or not. Wow, some people have a lot of faith in others that's for sure!

Wow, that last chapter was super intense and the first was pretty depressing. The bomb went off, ah, anyway, that was a great story to read, I really enjoyed it especially from Mikey's point of view. Thanks for writing and posting it for us to read!
Tauni chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
A review, you demand of me? A REVIEW?

... fine. I shall review. But only because I love you. And I love TMNT. And I lurve Mikey so much, its bad. I mean really, it is, its a sickness, a disease of which there is no cure. But why would I want to be cured, this sickness is AWESOME. TUBULAR. BODACIOUS!

-coughs- Anyway. 1 Review, coming right up!

I am so pleased to see you find Mikey's voice within your angsty head, I love reading this because it has references to many things (movies, tv shows, comic books) that I hardy ever get the pleasure of reading, much less remember to do so myself. This is something of Mikey-Voice that you have one-upped me big time. Awh, you make me so proud
tFantasyFan chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Lady, I don't think I wanna hear you complain about how you write a terrible Michelangelo for the rest of all eternity.

Because you write an INCREDIBLE one. Just...this whole thing was just so amazing. I'm absolutely loving the way you're writing how everything happens, the timeline, the dialogue, the introspection- everything about it. I kick myself for not reviewing earlier.

Your head is a frigging gold mine. This was simply remarkable. *half-hearted glare in face of mad skillz*

Ah, who am I kidding? Can't hate it, can't hate any of it or you or anything of the like. I retract that glare.
Nineteenth Souljah chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Yikes. I apologise if you weren't able to get hold of me on time to provide you with some concrit for this fic. Nonetheless, I was stoked to see this on here and if it's any consolation, this was the first

thing I read the moment I got out of bed at 7 in the morning. So yeah...I was obviously excited, totally couldn't contain myself. I felt so impatient while reading it, because I wanted to know how it it ended, and began for Mike. And as always, you torture me paragraph after paragraph, but I sat through it...because I was THAT hooked.

The way I see it, Mike's a terrible escapist, not necessarily a happy-go-lucky sorta dude by default. I believe this is why he constantly chose to keep himself it playing video games, reading comics, pulling name it. He doesn't want to complain and whine about what's happening in reality because it's plain obvious to see. But when he's deeply immersed in a world of imagination, he's in his personal, happy space. I guess, in some way, since life started crumbling, he lost that natural high he was craving for and had moved on to something...artificial? Am I making sense here? So characterisation-wise, you pretty much nailed it, in my honest opinion. You can rest easy now, because I see no hint of OOC-ness, even from the others. It just seemed natural for them to be doing stuff the way you'd written it...convincing enough to make me shed a tear.

Oh goodness, yes I did cry. It's probably because I cherish Mike so much, I could feel his pain. Wow, fangirl idiot moment there...all thanks to you.

I have nothing to complain about here, I'm afraid.