Reviews for Bec Moscovitz
prongs37 chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
intersting
Psycho-child-101 chapter 4 . 2/19/2004
Not a bad story but it is way to like the original. Bec's life shouldent be exactly like her mothers. i also dont think mia would just ditch her daughter. another thing is her grandfather, He is way to much liek his mother which would never happen. im not trying to critizise but i think you need to change the story a bit and make it more original.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 10/25/2003
I like this story. It a good story.
Adrienne chapter 20 . 8/10/2003
You so need to update! soon please, i just sat here reading your story non stop! please!

Adrienne
sian chapter 20 . 7/15/2003
hey, ur storey is great if u cud if u writeany more fan fics wud u send them to me
LaBelleRebel chapter 20 . 5/2/2003
Yay! A new chapter! But Patrick was found in the linen closet with a maid? Yuck! What's up with that playing a-hole? I read my review of Chapter 19, which I wrote about 5 or 6 months ago, and I was like Ryan? Who's Ryan? (I had named him as someone I was obsessing over) That's pretty sad huh. Then I went through the Ryans I know and then finally I was like GYM CLASS BOY! He is still hot, I see him in the halls, and I say to myself...yep, he's a hottie, not like sometimes when you have a crush you're like blind to the person's faults, and okay, Ryan did (does) have an almost speech impediment (sometimes he sounds really stupid when he talks), but he was a really excellent athlete. And he wouldn't be talking if we were kissing. Maybe I am boy obsessed. But I like it!
Kelsey chapter 20 . 4/28/2003
OMG THIS IS SO GREAT! YOU SHOULD SEND THIS TO MEG CABOT OF SOMETHING! THIS IS A GREAT WAY OF WAITING 4 THE NEXT BOOKS!
aidyn elcrom not signed in cuz i'm lazy lol chapter 20 . 4/25/2003
hey...i think your story rocks. I don't understand what the people are talking about it being exactly like princess diaries...if it was exactly like princess diaries...wouldn't it have been about michael, mia, and lily? Yeah um...they are just misinformed...cuz your story makes sense and is logical...:-D it rocks babe...keep em coming!
Hawkins chapter 20 . 4/24/2003
You don't know how much I love you for updating!
DarkBeacon chapter 19 . 4/15/2003
Nice,

I think Bec should get 2gether with Rick!

Go England!
pell mell 31 chapter 19 . 2/12/2003
oooh! update soon! and is bec gonna get together with AARON or PATRICK? or someone else? hmm? anyway, please please please continue!
aimiee chapter 19 . 12/12/2002
hi, i love ur story of bec. it is amazing. cool .

i read all ur chapters just today, and can't wait till u put another one up.
rock-goddess27 chapter 19 . 11/19/2002
i've been waiting and hoping you would add another chapter soon. i can't wait to read what will happen next in bec's life. please write more soon.
Hawkins chapter 19 . 11/2/2002
Cat: Mia is 15 in 2001. has kid when she's 25. so 2011. Bec is 15 in 2026. so... Sean is 19 in 2002. 1924 43.
Hawkins chapter 19 . 11/2/2002