Reviews for Not So Mile High Club
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I'm enjoying the smutty binge of your smutty fics... :)

xx
marcy86 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
LMFAO Believe it or not that airplane incident happen to my ex-husband and me on our way to Mozambique for our Honeymoon. While on our connection flight we decided to join the Mile High Club and it turn out to be the most embarrassing walk of shame for the both of us. We got caught and by the end of the flight everyone knew of the horny couple on the tiny bathroom. Did you know that blue water shit doest come off easy? I spend the first 2 days of my honeymoon with a blue foot which lead to the most awkward questions from and elderly couple. It was fun though.

I love each and everyone of your stories, keep them coming because they are the best.
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hahahaha. That was hilarious! At the end when they fell off of the bed. And that they couldn't get anything done in the plane, that was also too funny. Great job.
dlhk chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Loved it. Great job. I think I read this before on smut mondays, but i enjoyed it again. I loved that they didn't just do it on the plane. great job. -mommyofboth
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It was great to see EY mentioned in this story. I'm an accountant and come from a long line of CPA's. My grandfather retired after 40 or so years as a managing partner and my uncle is a partner at Deloitte. My best friend and her hubby are also both CPA's he worked for EY for several years, most of which they spent stationed in Rio de Janiero with them.

The mattress at the end ... hilarious!
Black Eyes Blood Red Lips chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Leathery Tits? Oh you are too mean, but I do love it.

Oh god, or oh Edward. Well, they're basically the same thing after all ;)

""Oh god Edward" See what I mean?

Warm nuts? Why thank you, I'll take some.

Hahah! I loved the ending, with the bed falling from being so overused. Now I know the true meaning of rough sex.
LessienxLossehelin26 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
that was good smut...*growls* lol
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This was freakin hilarious and god the sex..Damn, that's hot..
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wow that was really good! i had no idea what you were talking about wen u said the matress thing was all m. and then i read the end and was like AHAA lol. i loved this tho!
Rosella Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
LMFAO! Leathery tits, seat buddies, warm nuts!

And holy f*ck! That was some hot ass sexin'. I love your stories!
Curious88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was wow, really good! :D:D
Freckles0628 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
ur still going 2 post on ff aren't u?
Nessie21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
VERY FUNNY AND SEXY!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oh My! Who was the travel agent? Alice? Did she set them up? LOL
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
is this a one shot? or story?
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »