Reviews for Not So Mile High Club
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hahahaha. That was hilarious! At the end when they fell off of the bed. And that they couldn't get anything done in the plane, that was also too funny. Great job.
dlhk chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Loved it. Great job. I think I read this before on smut mondays, but i enjoyed it again. I loved that they didn't just do it on the plane. great job. -mommyofboth
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It was great to see EY mentioned in this story. I'm an accountant and come from a long line of CPA's. My grandfather retired after 40 or so years as a managing partner and my uncle is a partner at Deloitte. My best friend and her hubby are also both CPA's he worked for EY for several years, most of which they spent stationed in Rio de Janiero with them.

The mattress at the end ... hilarious!
Black Eyes Blood Red Lips chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Leathery Tits? Oh you are too mean, but I do love it.

Oh god, or oh Edward. Well, they're basically the same thing after all ;)

""Oh god Edward" See what I mean?

Warm nuts? Why thank you, I'll take some.

Hahah! I loved the ending, with the bed falling from being so overused. Now I know the true meaning of rough sex.
LessienxLossehelin26 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
that was good smut...*growls* lol
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This was freakin hilarious and god the sex..Damn, that's hot..
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
wow that was really good! i had no idea what you were talking about wen u said the matress thing was all m. and then i read the end and was like AHAA lol. i loved this tho!
Rosella Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
LMFAO! Leathery tits, seat buddies, warm nuts!

And holy f*ck! That was some hot ass sexin'. I love your stories!
Curious88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was wow, really good! :D:D
Freckles0628 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
ur still going 2 post on ff aren't u?
Nessie21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
VERY FUNNY AND SEXY!
n0 l0nger in use chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oh My! Who was the travel agent? Alice? Did she set them up? LOL
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
is this a one shot? or story?
Miss Dipity chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
i love it! but would you please tell me where i could find the smut mondays and friday free for all in the ? i can't find it... and i've been looking for hours already! please tell me! thanks so much!
blubuttrfly10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was really good. Maybe it's a good thing that they didn't get it on in the airplane bathroom, who knows what they would have broken in there!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »