Reviews for Not So Mile High Club
flecour chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Excellent Story! )
notsomuch2say chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
haha, yeah . you should fershure continue
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
heehe! That was totally awesome! Loved it!
StefaniJo chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i love it, smut with laughter. too good!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
SHIT! That was friggin HAWT!

Bella was clutching at her arm rests, chanting "oh god, oh god oh god." Even though she was scared, my mind couldn't help taking it somewhere else completely. I bet I could have her screaming "oh God"...or better yet "oh Edward."

I Thought that part was so fricking Hi-larious!

LOL Them abusing Bella's bed to the point of the mattress coming off of the box spring!

That was UNBELIEVABLY Mind-blowing! :P *Breathe*

*fans self* haha
Bella Dazzles chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was good...why couldn't my first class flight to the UK have been that good...instead i changed seats 3 times to be 'nice' to the married old couples who's seats weren't together because of random booking crap...

this was deffo good though :D
ayden2408 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i loved it i mean it was one of the best ones i have ever read but i think you should continue it
mikacullen16 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
love it
Jackie Mastro chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
hahaha the mattress falling off was great i loved it!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Funny and sexxy! Thanks!
justsayno chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i feel so dirty...i'm sitting in the waiting room of my daughters ballet studio reading this on my laptop, surrounded by moms, and crying babies...and LOVED EVERY WORD!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I really liked this! I'll be sure to check out both threads on Twilighted.
asf134 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was hott!
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Gotta love smut Mondays. Thanks!
MadeleineJade chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
very nice! i liked the failed attempts at the mile high club and edward trying to get the courage to get into the shower with bella. very funny and very human. this was a great read. is this a oneshot or will there be more? either way works, i was just curious. thanks!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »