Reviews for Digimon Sync
enarmonios chapter 1 . 2/6
I really like this story it's very creative it reminds me of dynotopia. I can't believe I haven't read I till now, well it's not too late...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Why did Chapter 2 jump to 38 in the story I'm so lost
OnlyDigiQueen chapter 43 . 11/11/2013
Things are really getting interesting, looking forward to seeing whats going to happen next.
Type chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
I see so much that could go wrong in the future to come... so many possibilities.
Will Takajin and co. meet up with his the others on their way to Digitopia? Will they be able to protect the stones? For some reason on the last one something just says no.

Also Takajin and Mikuni... that sounds kind of interesting. Can't say I disagree with it. As they say, opposites attract. Hehehe. Although, as Yamato said... Yeah, I will just have to wait and see.

On another note, you are still dropping words and, parts of sentences as well.
All in all it is still good keep it up.
HeartlessNeoshadow chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
I'm definitely starting to like the world you are setting up, with the utopia of Digitopia and whatnot. Huang's reaction to seeing it really reminds me of how people in America generally view the 1%, or even how third-world countries view the superpowers.

Anyway, I do have to bring into question your grammar. While better than the vast majority of the works that get published on here, what was with the sudden hit it took between this chapter in the last? Is it because it wasn't edited by a friend like the last one was? Cause if so, I would definitely be willing to help out.

Cheers!
HeartlessNeoshadow chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
haha, I like the last 2 sentences of this. It's in true Digimon fashion.

Anyway, I just stumbled onto this. I'm a big fan of OC characters that are done well, and this seems to be hitting the spot. You did a good job of getting straight to the plot without things seeming rushed, and the characters are already some intriguing people/Digimon. Not too much else to say other than that, but I'll be back again soon!
Type chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
Good to see you back. It's pretty good but it seems to be that you some times drop
words. And at other times things do not seem to clear. This results in it getting kind of confusing.

I really like the plot though. Keep up the good work.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
whoa! this is awesome so far!
OnlyDigiQueen chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This story is great so far I am interested in seeing more.
Davis chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
this is intressing
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hey KunoichiFox, I have two things to say to you

should work with the official scriptwriters of digimon because this was easily as good, if not better, than some of the best digimon episodes

you going to actually follow up on the Kari bit
Wolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow that is really really good! u should defiantly continue if u can, also i like ur ending haha.
Sludge The Wolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i like your writing style but i'm confused between the two parts

at the end if you want to add something try putting an authors note A/N instead

can't wait to keep reading
gm goodyeat chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
not bad good story hope to see more
Lachelle92 chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Haha, Mikuni has an attitude!

I hope Huang is ok...

One thing that bothered me was the run on sentences or sentence structures. Try to use perios more often.

UPDATE!