Reviews for Pygmalion
taranoire chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Your stuff is the most beautiful, awesome, wonderful stuff I've read in a really long time. I think I love you. It's just so deep and the prose is so colorful I think I can almost taste it. :D Just-wow.
Ninjaru chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awww...this one made me cry...
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was great! So emotional... Loved the way you portrayed Roy.
qlrk chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh my god,this is beautiful. . . I really don't get why this doesn't have more reviews. It deserves a lot more reviews than it has. I really don't know what to say-there are really few fics that stir up my emotions like you've done. Ugh, damnit, how can I get a tissue for the soul?

Wonderful work, and favourited! Thank you for writing!
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
ah! sad, cute, romantic... amazing! very well done, even tho im like on the brink of tears because of roy.. but hes so darn sweet i think i'll be ok.. so adorable. ah!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
sigh

that's the only thing i did at the end of this fic : sigh.

its just hard to describe the beauty of it.
IrishMoon7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I love it. It's so sad but so sweet. Bittersweet I guess.
crystal-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow. This made me cry. I love your imagery and your portreyal of Ed's scoffing personality. The part where Ed was lost in the other side was a bit confusing. I didn't know what happened until Roy transmuted him back. But overall, this thing was just beautiful. I hope to see more like it!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was beautiful. Oh my God...wow. That was sheer brilliance. I really, really loved it. Wow!
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nice fic!
aliasaurorasaccounthasmoved chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wish you hadn't chosen RoyEd; it's overdone in fanfiction and hardly canon in the least, but I won't go on a rant about it at any rate; I'm sure you can think of a few reasons why RoyEd is implausible on your own. I appreciated your use of figurative language in this fic; it's hard to get that right without slipping into cliche (which happened in a couple places too, but there were more successes than failures at any rate). I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the story of Pygmalion, though I've heard the name, so I didn't quite appreciate the reference, but for me, this fic was good despite the fact that I didn't agree with the pairing and didn't know the background story, so, keep writing!