Reviews for Childish Capers
Spitfire303 chapter 7 . 2/8
Fantastic jane really is like a little child
Jisbon9 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
This story is really great. I loved ;)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Very gentle, very sweet. It was a night read to end the day.
Kadesch chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
A heartwarming story! Loved it!
Ma'echii chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
so adorable. :D
GyMusicAddict chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Omigod, so adorable! I don't really know why I think this was in character, but I do, so I'm going to enjoy it. :) I loved this!
bookish327 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Lovely Jane/Lisbon fluffiness. Also, you did a very good job writing each of them individually (especially Jane) and their thought processes as they adapted to this new step in their relationship. Good job! :-)
chymom chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Loved it! I can't wait to read more!
Wldwmn chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
This was extremely sweet and heart-warming. I really enjoyed it!
pomegranate-stars chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Beautiful. I commend you especially for taking a Kids!Scenario and making it your own. :) I really liked it!

xoxo

Allie
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
In case you can't tell by now, I love all of your writing! This story was adorable, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I wuz thinking 'this better have a sequel' and I couldn't even wait to finish reading before I had to check if there was one! Going to read that now! Anywho, good job! Loved it! :D
calladragon chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
I don't know if I commented on this story the first time I read it and the sequel. I really liked both of them and they worked on a very satisfying feel good level.
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
lov it sooooooooooooooooo much! finally someone who has a story w/out sooo much drama! this is simple amd happy! great job !
yaba chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY. It was SO cute. I thought the natural progression from friends, to jane's realization, to something more was beautiful and very realistic. I definitely see Jane as a family man and I love how you portrayed that in this story. Great Job :)

Yana
yaba chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
*grin* that was SO romantic...very sweet...I loved how Jane led up to the confession, it's so typical of him to be vague at first. It only added to the sensuality of the scene. I loved that :)

Yana