Reviews for Childish Capers
Cutebeekeeper chapter 7 . 7/7
Love! Fluffy Jisbon - just the best! Sigh... :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 7 . 5/30
Sweet dream. Had Jane been able to let go of (or at least loosen) his quest for vengeance, had he not become the obsession and toy of a serial killer, things could have unfolded this way. Imagining them with children is lovely. Thanks.
Spitfire303 chapter 7 . 2/8
Fantastic jane really is like a little child
Jisbon9 chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
This story is really great. I loved ;)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Very gentle, very sweet. It was a night read to end the day.
Kadesch chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
A heartwarming story! Loved it!
Ma'echii chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
so adorable. :D
GyMusicAddict chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Omigod, so adorable! I don't really know why I think this was in character, but I do, so I'm going to enjoy it. :) I loved this!
bookish327 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Lovely Jane/Lisbon fluffiness. Also, you did a very good job writing each of them individually (especially Jane) and their thought processes as they adapted to this new step in their relationship. Good job! :-)
chymom chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Loved it! I can't wait to read more!
Wldwmn chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
This was extremely sweet and heart-warming. I really enjoyed it!
a testament to improvement chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Beautiful. I commend you especially for taking a Kids!Scenario and making it your own. :) I really liked it!

funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
In case you can't tell by now, I love all of your writing! This story was adorable, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I wuz thinking 'this better have a sequel' and I couldn't even wait to finish reading before I had to check if there was one! Going to read that now! Anywho, good job! Loved it! :D
calladragon chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
I don't know if I commented on this story the first time I read it and the sequel. I really liked both of them and they worked on a very satisfying feel good level.
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
lov it sooooooooooooooooo much! finally someone who has a story w/out sooo much drama! this is simple amd happy! great job !