Reviews for Witches of Twilight
r2d2com chapter 31 . 12/13/2023
This was fantastic. Thank you so much for writing!
Tillykinz chapter 1 . 2/22/2023
Loved this story. Hoping for a sequel one day...
KitchenDancer chapter 12 . 10/8/2022
I love the unique idea you have. I haven’t read one like this before. I love your OCs. I like the mischievous streak you have in Bella. I like that you aren’t immediately throwing E and B together but letting it grow. The pace is good. I don’t get how they didn’t just alter time to avoid trouble with the cops in Phoenix. I am excited to see someone catching Bella using her powers and curious to see how you handle the car accident.
Sox21 chapter 31 . 9/24/2022
I really enjoyed this twist!
Wolvie26 chapter 31 . 5/14/2022
Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2022
This is a great mystery
Lillywhite1 chapter 31 . 3/30/2022
Thanks for writing this extraordinary and wonderful story!
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 31 . 12/25/2021
more?
Ptool chapter 8 . 12/6/2021
would love to see a sequel to this. your 'blanket' was fabulous. not sure if you came up with this on your own or its from another series, but it's really awesome.
Debbie Hicks chapter 31 . 11/1/2021
t32. Epliouge 32 Bella's pov then Good die the Ripped heads of me and him with Abby with bitten best friends wiyth the /aliens/Vulcans good guilty of murder the capture screaming then Hit both sides was ripped alien venom then used the Voice on them was a Bene Gesserit tool the n Attacked but injured good both brought there then too late ripped apart then woke with slivery Borg drone skin with Anime Falkor's red eyes was in pain again then so her they with they then Sliced freely then brought there good they are dead then it really happened far way too much mostly as all of alien venom then too late was burning freely getting true magical powers Alice who done to them Volturi myself was already turning more mostly than as all of it beautfiul then suddenly Snapped open my new eyes in wander a eighth color then then used my powers then too late was Not human at all so her/them blown up then Lost from here then was not normal Alice she is what healing more blew up then Smashed brought there see Victoria/two/others die with they then Ashes with the corpses then beheaded good they hid her/army in there rest ripped apart then too late had been sacrificed good the very as al of them then as all of them anymore fled from husks vanished finally dead permamently violently as all of more than as all more than lost as all of the blood supply blown freely sliced then a alien change happened myself was reborn new was resurrected Alice how she she is Immortal my throat was in a inferno of flames real one Alice she not human with they gasp yoo hoo say something Carlisle she is a Self Defensive mental and physical shield My lips never moved Do you remember we first met remember what I Taught you Imzadi Can you still sense my own thoughts gasp she's Telepathic oh no she is mostly more powerful her eyes are golden by magical needs oh my god so theirs then relearning to be human was not living gasp they done this act then too late myself was not mortal so they nuked from hallow boneless bodies then fled vanished twice then good wiped out each both more as all of them good more Volturi guards then nuked with their young/youth train them harder they are drained then lost as all of blood then was as all of it gone then was replaced by new blood supply healthiest then suddenly never age at all it came send a E-Mail good they are put to death of her/they/all of them Bree held a wand from a tree branch began to focus her magical powers acted like Hermione Granger began to Chant out the truest magical Spell so they began to use magic real ones gasp oh my god they are much more Starfleet stronger Federation powerful they caused this to us/they/all/rest/aliens/Vulcans/three/women nuked us/them vanished finally rip them alive they are lost then it was too late good they never are alive what they are not fit to live there good they are dead torn apart then too late.
Kels chapter 31 . 10/18/2021
Oh COME ON. STILL HAVING BELLA WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE? SHE'S A WITCH FOR GOD'S SAKE
VryUnique chapter 26 . 10/5/2021
How is Will going to play professional ball when he is a fugitive?
VryUnique chapter 23 . 10/5/2021
I kept waiting for Bella to show Edward the thread from her mind.
Are you sure Will doesn’t actually have romantic feeling for Bella?
He seems unnecessarily hostile.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 10/4/2021
Bella could have just let Edward into her mind when explaining blankets.
I guess they are going to the dance.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 10/4/2021
The waiter hit him first.
1,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »