Reviews for Witches of Twilight
Debbie Hicks chapter 31 . 6/12
2/ Bella's pov
then kidn apped wityh the v ery most theen Taken Wicthy theen Tied inb to a pole then Declared m,e a Weapon theen FLAM ES Burnt every where Volturi fou Accused then V ENOM Was into my system you die then tested m y popwers Right into m y hardest heart stoped b rought here then CHAN GEDE Forced t pun ished Phoen ix coven m em b er then FIRE! Good she's yours with you kill them alien/Vulc an s Idid drained as all m azillons could not stopoo feding was most hun griest then Bound fully com pletely and was infected the damagesdt the v en om the very all of them as all created m y racde theen m ore feeeedling Venom spread to m yself then ABlacking out then opunished again dying then Roseasa Vampire slaying Sailor Guaedian un able to die ten this on e kills people trained but is Ciivlized ewe find you sen ten ced to deasth BROKEEEN As all of oplaces tore clothes then myself With bites broken as all of places dying then welcomed death then AAWoke from the change then gotten a massive headache then threw b ac k my shield train ing good then Was a Guaed forever with them then 298 yeaers later caused me to black out then then sudden Sliced from here was kn eling had Borg drone skin but myself ha Full Falkor's RAaose red eyes was in fac t DAeceased ten were in fac t differen t Sm ashed used as pawn s then were in fact very hungry it was b oth then then Fled from here aturned magion the run with them then found the thre then bitten thenbitten Claire Young then they found me chain ed you roke both this on e guilty with you scream ing EXECUTED! Beatenbadly assaulted then with as all of broken three Alice she's dying then ATOMIZED! taken from m y dreams with thre ripped mer apart then with them KILLED! Fled from here b rought the bodies drain ed then v ery painfully after side affect the venom wasinto as all of place then a secon dary bite then with them IMPALED From here Cursed to wan der ion m y hom e world asa a Turn ed Witch/Vampire slaying sailor soldier then was Cursed with tem Crun ched from ten rose as Isabella Cullen from my host Alice she's Immortal m ess with m e you'r sushi I Wan t Vengeanc e Calm down then suddenly glowing DAawndetected a power Bella you are a men tal shield we did to your seeds with theirs with teirs say Betazed Crystal power make up! BETAZED C RYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! Exploding! my nailsturned into fire with therm then suddenly blarijg a scorching alien energy letting go a trillimg Xena Warrior prin cerss's war dirge exploded into en ergy then suddenly ligtsdd flarig my saifuku glov ers and boots and rib bin s then summoed a weapon from the en gry then was flyijg into ac ting Stop right there! Guaerde new era invite ew age summon e new crisis the protector of the plasnet Betazed the soldier of Thought guardian of telepathy SUPER SAILOR BETAZED HAS ARRIVED! Then the blood is dilluted but returned what this she's a sailor sen shi thennnews of m y death us/them reb uilt but was immortal had alien powers was in fact palere then had n ot changed looked at twenty years old of age smashed was in factundead so they crun ched from sliced throats then wereunable to die that a coven for our own wityh them merged four as a hugest manor Exploded but with us/them tore apart sliced fully timer had pun ished us/them with thre were Extinct berought here we reportt we sentenced them to death they broke the law but they are guilty of weitchcraft m urder anbd treason then Ashes weee as all of them m ost as all of or more as all five EXPLODED! Then joined the Volturi forever were as all of them gathered for the trial found us/them MURDERED Tore from Full hallow out corpses then Pun ished then Wiped from here ten Taken from here weere Forbidden Impaled from the hearts and organs stolen from here grew newest ones were impaled on es then were banished were Not mortal was a lot of pain venom stopped it was not human Alice her heasrt taked grew back she deadwith them too late was already too late Cursed to walk on Earth as a Immortal so they Alice she a Immortal wityh both traits fused looks eighteen is One Hundred and fifty four so they that correct I A Warlock I Heraled her with my hands cool like Doctcor Sephen Strange who is he her brother Sammy met the twin soh dear where's Tigger I Know about cats watch this a Broom NASA Crafted for me I took a Cat suddenly used my powers upgraded sat onto it then a Alien nature had to use a hammer like Miss Hacate Hardbroom rang very differently my hair was In a Hairpinned ball face was altered Leah recalled it the Worst Witch I Descended very gracefully then something most unearthy happened I Learned to be a form-mistress from the book series who was she cold and harsh but frozen but logical but stoic but strict very strict was taught but cultured Greetings Captain you are a witch not a normal one I Must open a Academy for both you look like her yes Carlisle ran a lot of tests onto me immune but healthy but was very strong by now Rose good heavens oh poor baby uh oh your cat is a mother adopted her Hello girls yikes Here's the plans let me see it oh my god Miss Cackles'Academy for Wizards and Witches you look like her yes now it had begun recruited young witches/warlocks then from cities to enroll it had begun now they left home on to brooms for the sorting cerenony then dressed from the made for tv Moviebags of both were young girls/boys Welcome witches and wizards to our academy the young Vulcan woman meet your
form-teacher Miss Isabella Marie Swan Hardbroom Witches it is a ceremony this is my cat had kittens then Mary Anne Spier used the piano then the Song used from the Intro from the screen was very highly talented oh my goodness Esme we now a Academy Sir! how cold she acts but behaves like here she is using from the book series.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 23 . 5/23
will us so fucking annoying! I laughed when bella slapped him. XD
sctavis chapter 27 . 1/22
Love this story. Reading it again before I start my HW. At about 27 it gets a little too cannon for me, I wish there was a different threat, but they do react differently and its not bad... the overall idea and creativity that was used to form the ideas and powers of witches far out-ways the small lack of creativity with the cannon plot peek.
KiwiJule chapter 31 . 12/14/2017
Aw man! I want to hear more!
KiwiJule chapter 30 . 12/14/2017
Awww so sweet!
Owlyver chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
The first half of the story is ok, good even. But after chapter 20ish the story gets kinda shitty, has many plot holes.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2017
im just done. Your forcing the stupid canon story and bella is getting lamer and weaker every chapter (im at the 20th chapter stopped when u made bella useless when protecting herself AGAIN) this is not a powerful bella this is briefly powerful 98% useless blushing stuttering idiot.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2017
omg by chapter 15 she goes from avoiding to loveing him. Thats unrealistic and she is to clumsy one second she is a "great athlete " the next trips over a rug and knocks herself out...right its like your trying to mix shitty cannon with your great story and its ruining it. Her weak and blushing whenever he breaths in her directions is beyond ridiculous
top story chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Magic is awesome
rude-prude chapter 31 . 8/15/2017
I hope you are well after all those years. Your story is simply wonderfully written, I owe many thanks to you, for the pleasure it was to read it.
Catfish21 chapter 8 . 7/17/2017
I'm on chapter 8 but amazing. Love it all
twiclare chapter 31 . 6/11/2017
I enjoyed the story very much. Hope life is treating you well. Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 28 . 6/11/2017
I'm on the edge of my seat!
twiclare chapter 25 . 6/11/2017
That was one disturbing mural!
twiclare chapter 18 . 6/11/2017
I'm not sure that Will's feelings towards Bella are still completely platonic!
1,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »