Reviews for Do What It Takes
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lov it
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was vicious.

But despite that, I guess I "enjoyed" it. Liked the concept, I suppose.

My take on it is that Jasper is not a sadistic torturer, but is willing to use his "skills" as a warrior to force Bella to use her "gift" and find its full strength, then use that.

And Bella isn't a total masochist, knowing she needed to be pushed so hard in order to make the shield come out.

Now that she can use the shield for physical defense (and to keep Edward from Jasper), he doesn't need to beat her any more.

Besides, with the vamp's strength, the first time he hit he would have killed her if he wasn't "holding back".

Now Bella can dump Edward. :)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I don't think it has any flaws. I liked it. Plus I like a rough Jasper ... and it's totally something Bella would do.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was great! I thought Jasper claim her when he was done! TTFN! JXB ;0)
smelsies chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Well that was an interesting way to get her shield to work.
kirifox chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
You are right, Jasper is unrealistic...but the concept is brilliant!
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
W-O-W. I like this side of Jasper *smirks evilly*. The way you made him care for her later on is in character though. Its an amazing story.
anonym chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
? dont understand the sense of it, sry
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Here is our review from our blogspot Altered Lions and Sacrificial Lambs:

Arf. Okay. I may be flamed by those who love Jasper/Bella romantic pairings, but I love all things Jasper. So, in light of this, I must recommend this one shot. This story is always in the back of my mind when I think of Jasper the WARRIOR. It has to probably be the most violent one shot I have ever read. Human Bella has asked Jasper to...erm...attack her beyond sensibility. You see, Bella wants to push her mental shield beyond it's capabilities; she wants to manifest it into a physical shield, as well. What better way to do this, then, by having a non-pussy, like Jasper, beat the shit out of her until she's able to "push" him away? And beat the shit out of Bella he does. M. Gushing blood, severe bruising, snapped thigh bone, slapping, punching, gut-kicking, hair pulling, murderous glares, nasty words...and then the gentle way he cares for Bella afterward. Oh, did I mention that Jasper is fuck-hot in this one shot, too? He is. Fuck-hot. Why does this turn me on so...? Plus, we have a ball-cramping Edward freaking out on the periphery of Bella and Jasper's death dance, unable to stop them because Bella's physical shield works.

Mathematical lesson:

Six weeks of Jasper-care an exiled Edward priceless Jasper one shot.

JaspersDestiny
vampiresarereal58 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I liked this! It was different and interesting, and it was good to read something new for a change. I wish you would continue. Great job! :)
Dana Rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is unlike anything I have ever read, but I loved it. This was an interesting take on Jasper and his nature, and I think you pulled it off very well. I would love to read this in Jasper point of view.
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is one of my favorites, its so well written ]
JaspersDestiny chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I loved this! Very descriptive. Why would anyone flame you? Bella needs someone like Jasper, strong, passionate, vicious but tender - not like that pussy Edward.
brooklynsam3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
wat flaws i absolutely loved it! :) haha! jasper is the better fighter. ;)
Alice-in-not-so-Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
it is good...in a dark way but still good. keep on writing