Reviews for Bus Stop
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow! What a great ending! I've always been a Dean & Rory fan! Love this!
Jody Barsch chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Uh, oh... You might have made me like Dean :-S Really well written, it REALLY sounded exactly like him - I could hear Rory's breathy child voice pattering on and on. (Wow, that sounds mean against Bledel, but it wasn't meant that way.)
Anyway: Good story, GREAT last line.
keptinkirk chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
oh my goodness! I love this! It's amazing! :D
dreamgazer220 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Thank you for writing this. I'm a huge fan of Gilmore Girls and have loved Dean from the start; it didn't feel right not having him in the finale. You know he would've been there, and I love the way you incorporated it. This was really sweet and I'm glad it wasn't totally angsty. Well done!
TL22 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
A very enjoyable story and the way I'd like to have seen the series end. Actually it should have ended this way

ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like this. It always bugged me that they didn't at least mention Dean in the last episode.

GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is a great story

Please Write a sequal to it
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Really lovely. The mug is hilarious.
Pylea chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
You have no idea how much I wish that had happened because for me it will always be Rory and Dean! I learned to tolerate Jess and I wanted to kill Logan multiple times but Dean was always, they were perfect together! Ergo in my mind this all happened. Kudos!
Jen chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Such a great story! It brought back all the sweetness of early Rory/Dean. I hated how his character was portrayed mid-season 2 onwards. You brought the good stuff back, I wish it really had ended this way!
Transitory07 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
aww the cutest! major dean fan right here *points to self*
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
OH MY GOSH! this is SO cute! I love it! I haven't seen ALL of Gilmore Girls yet..I'm somewhere in the third season.. but that last line was perfect! Amazing job!

I haven't seen the finale yet but that would've been amazing if Dean made an appearance...but apparently he doesn't :( lol...

anyways...very nice job! :D
2wingo chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
"He blew a kiss back."

For God's sake, man, who knows how long it will be 'til you see her again? Have the good grace to part with some dignity.