Reviews for The Nightmare
Nika1997 chapter 18 . 6/26
If this became a movie the song that should play when the ending credits roll in is arms by Christina Perri. I loved it, I'm not a fan of Dust finger x Meggie, but I swear this one was the best yet. Although the slitting Resa's throat was particularly disturbing.
lol I love your little chat with dustfinger at the end. Great write!
Nadia Wilder chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wait a second...Roxane is dead?
DUSTFINGER: wife! NO! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! *starts crying*
BRIANNA: My mother! You killed my MOTHER! *proceeds to stab author's eyes out*
MEGGIE: What have you DONE? That poor, innocent woman!
RESA: What's she ever done to YOU?
MO: You are the incarnation of evil!
FENOGLIO: You have no right to kill off my characters!
ELINOR: Well I never! YOU LITTLE— *slaps author's face
DARIUS: Oh dear
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Only one thing... in this chapter, I think you meant to put: "Farid looked in awe" instead of this:
Farid looked in aware .

But, THAT being said... beautiful ending! It truly amazes me that just when I think there is another huge story arc that will take CHAPTERS to resolve, you manage to solve it wonderfully in just one short chapter.

This was great! Now, that 'new day, a better day' line... where have I heard that before? From some movie, I think. xP

It truly saddens me that there are no more Dustfinger/Meggie stories of yours to read, however I remain in eager expectation hoping you will conclude the unfinished tale you have spun with your amazing mind.

- Silvertongued Dreams
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
YAY! Orpheus is dead! :D
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 16 . 4/25/2013

I don't think lust was the right word to use for Orpheus to Dustfinger, though... obsession yes but lust implies something else entirely. xP
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Dustfinger is so adorable in this chapter. And that conversation with Mo would have been rather entertainging to read-LOL! xP
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Wait a minute-why would Dustfinger be mad at Farid if he was indeed WED to Brianna?
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
Oh, crap...
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
OMG! In-tense-uh!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Ooohhhhhh, that was intense.

I mentally cringed a load of 'ewwws' when Meggie punched Orpheus in the face, because he has no eyes... xPPPPPPPP
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Wow. This chapter was amazing... and my eyes are all teared up. *sniffles* Did not like the profanity but I skimmed over it.

Well done.

*sniffles again*.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
No funny business... LOL!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
What's going on? Can't wait to read more... xP

Welp, here's you 100th review! :D