Reviews for A Pivotal Moment Triple Shot
BonesOMG chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Wow you write so beautifully i'm rEading all your bones stories ;))))
Sally chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
amazingly beautiful. totally worth reading. :D
BandBfan chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
You want specifics, I do not think I can get a single coherent thought out.

Let me try...

How do I describe the vast array of emotions I have felt while reading this absolutely phenomenal, most perfect piece of writing.

The only words I have are, this work of yours is most definitely the best piece of writing I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Thanks you for getting the Angst Monkey off your back and sharing with us these beautiful words in the process.

ceeray3 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Very nice chapter. I'm glad they talked. I'm glad they will be together. I loved Brennan's description of how they fit perfectly together. This line is great, "A nature, I now knew, that had been forged in pain, tempered in darkness, and sharpened by the cruelty of our world." I loved the 1st chapter as a stand alone and very much enjoyed the three chapter version as well. Well written. Thank you for sharing.
ceeray3 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Wow. Hmm...I'll start at the beginning. I love the care Booth shows for Brennan after he basically says he's done. I also like how Brennan needs him to stay. You did an excellent job of showing little epiphanies and Brennan's learning to let her heart take control of a situation. I like how Booth intended to drive her away with his history yet only managed to bring her closer to him. That they fell into a passion filled physical union was very believable after the emotional night they had. You wrote it very nicely. Raw but not trashy. Kudos. FYI...I appreciate the fact that you are conscious of rules of grammar. There is nothing more distracting than misspelled words, incorrect use of words, punctuation errors, etc. Nicely written. After this chapter, I am even more curious to see how you conclude this story.
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very powerful. I'm left almost speechless...not what you want to hear in a comment. I like that we learn so much about Booth in having the story told from Brennan's point of view about her feelings and reactions. I like that you showed Booth does have a breaking point. I find that I get aggravated when Booth takes the world and keeps coming back for more like a lap dog. He is a strong man with strong feelings. Bravo for showing that. I can see why you'd be proud to leave this as a one shot. I'm interested in reading on to see how you changed it.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
okay well, first off, JEEZ! i have never cried so much in three chapter worth of angst before! lol. this was intense! i'm glad i didn't find this before you extended it because that first chapter by it's self probably would have diven me to cry myself to sleep. _' it was AWESOME! there was so much emotion jam-packed into this thing i barely know what to do with myself! and the little dab of playful humor here and there was really refreshing amogst all the tear-jerking. great story!

kanskyny chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I really like this angsty beginning. We'll see about the fluffy bit. :)
CatchingMyBreath chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
This was a great series. It focused on how broken each of them are. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a huge B&B shipper. Always have been always will, but these two can't and won't just come together. Brennan is way too terrified that if she loves that person will leave her. I am pretty much convinced that's why she is so set on satisfying her biological urges. She's too afraid to love. It's not that she doesn't believe in it, she hides from it. And Booth, he is so afraid of rejection which stems from his abused childhood and Rebecca's refusal to marry him. That's why he's afraid to say he loves her. So he hides behind her fear. It would take a story like this to bring them together. When reading this story it brought tears to my eyes at how beautifully it was written. And the way you portrayed the characters was dead one. I loved this piece! I would love to read more stories written by you. Hell, I don't watch Chuck and I may just read your stories anyway to read your written words.
Shad chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
lizziebrewster chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
My God that was good. Scratch that, it was the best fanfic I've ever read. Such an emotional roller coaster, I don't know how I feel any more! The sex was very hot, the angst was angst-y, and the emotional back story was perfect.
MKAngelus chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
great insight into his childhood. Really loved it!
KEHC chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Fantastic. Your writing is simply fantastic. You have a wonderful ability to describe human beings' darkest thoughts and feelings, insecurities and self-destructiveness. I would pay money for your writing.
mumrulz chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I can't believe that I have not read this before now...but in a way it worked to my advantage, not reading it until it was complete, as I was not left feeling devastated & heartbroken for too long after chapter 1. Normally I do not read 'angst' fics AT ALL, but in my travels to find a completed fic to read I just felt compelled to read this. I am not usually a fan of the 'I' perspective...but you had me so drawn in, so mesmerised, so enthralled that I completely forgot that fact. :-)

**Normally I let the story stand or fall as it’s written but in this one case I believe the Angst Monkey in my closet may be tolerant enough for me to ‘re-imagine’ this story with a less bleak ending.

...thank goodness for a tolerant Angst Monkey...I would have hated for it to end there.

We certainly traversed a gamut of emotions with this. It was intense, heartbreaking, raw, passionate, tender, hot...all rolled into one.

There is just 'something' about an angry Booth...always love a good knock 'em down argument between B&B - so passionate. You had my heart pounding , first in chapter 1 with the fight (I was in Booth's corner cheering him on) then in chapter 2 for other reasons. lol.;-)

**“How long Bones? How long have we known each other? Friends and Partners going on four years and the first time someone says I'm a loser, calls me a coward, you just accept it at face value.”

...don't let me get started on THAT...otherwise I will never finish this review! I loved & fully endorsed every word that Booth said about why she believed Jared.

**“What I tried Temperance...what I tried to do, to be for you...I-I tried to be the best man I could be, for you.” “For you Bones. I guess my best just wasn't good enough.”

...well you may as well just have ripped my heart out right there & stomped on it, coz you/Booth just broke my heart.

So many hurtful words spoken, so many truths told. We see the pain they felt as a result of words thrown during the fight. We see her desperation of not wanting to let him go & giving him an opportunity to walk from her life. We see their emotional sides, Brennan really baring herself to Booth, being the first to speak of her feelings & Booth so hard on himself, thinking that he is not good enough for her, re-telling the heartache of his childhood. The tears...the kisses...the couch...the hotness...the sharing of secrets - What an emotional roller coaster ride you took them - & us - on...& what an amazing ride it was. :-):-):-)
Manda517 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
That was simply incredible. I love angsty fics that have such a rewarding outcome. The intensity of the fight could be felt so clearly. It actually hurt to keep reading. The way she clung to him to get him to stay was inspired. You also wrote her ramblings incredibly well and it was very realistic. You could feel her desperation. I really, really enjoyed the range of emotions in this story and can't wait to see the stories that come after this one. Thanks for the amazing story.