Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Puca chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oh this was so wonderful! Absurd, but wonderful! Your mind is either the most random one out there or the most brilliant lol. A bit of both I reckon, but I *do* adore the symbolism and I adore the ending.

Thank you for the hearty laugh and for the most wonderful fluff! Mhm fantastic piece of writing. Sigh I so wish my muse would return to me ... reading this only amplifies that fealing :(

Eva
stardustsky chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I love this OS! Some of the symbolism is hilarious, and some is so meaningful. Fluff rocks :). Great job Julie!
HisGirlFriday chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
So cute!
e13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i'm guessing she said yes?
fox24 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I'm glad their together that was a funny and silly dream
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
this was adorable beyond words, like honestly really cute. I loved it! and he's there when she wakes up. so cute!
Miss Sunshine15 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Aw! I loved this fic! The dream was hilarious and the end was so cute. THere definitely needs to be more Rogan fluffiness!
AminalLuv chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Hey Julie. Very cute. I love dream stuff. The randomness of it is always amusing. Plus yay for the happy ending. I need happy ending stuff to make me feel better right now.
iwannabegilmore chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
bahahaha this was so amusing. not to mention excellent!
Raulsche chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Awesome Julie! The image of Kirk And Lorelai...that I definitely won't get out of my head. lol

I loved the part where she was running and her grandmother being disappointed in her while she had no idea what the deal was.

But a nice change to end things on a good note.

Wonderful and thanks Jess
chocoholic4824 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
what a cute & fluffy one-shot! This is exactly what i need right now. Lately i've been reading so many angsty Gilmore Girls and Twilight fics, that this one-shot is just the perfect little ray of sunshine. just to let you know, i have still not watched the series finale of gilmore girls and will never be likely to, since i know the terrible ending for our fave couple. btw, loved the line... "I'd skip with you anywhere". It's just so cute! It makes me want to squee! Thanks for making my day (actually its night here in oz - but u get the point)!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2