Reviews for A Rose at the Masquerade Ball
Half-Way-Petra-fied chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Fluff to the y!
Daydreaming Once Again chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Drew was slightly OC, but other than that the fuc was absolutely perfect!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Hehehe, I love it!
x Teru Teru Bozu chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
this is very sweet, the idea of the whole thing is 'different', if you know what I mean.

if it's possible maybe you can make a maple story fic about this too? AthenaxJin xD
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awwww i simply love this one :D
xbrainlessxxwriterx chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
maybe confessions?
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
of course its confessions
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
*Squeal!* How beautiful! Loved the ending! It left us hanging, but it gave us a good idea of how it ended. Super-cute one/shot, i loved it!
anemone friend chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
AW! A very cute one-short stories! One of the best contestshipping one-short story I've read so far! GOOD WORK!
pokemon-finatic chapter 1 . 6/15/2009

That was adorable!

Loved it!

Pokemon-Finatic :D
Natsume Y chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aw, cavity-inducing cotton candy. It's been so long since you wrote fluff and Contestshipping is awesome.

Just the characters seem a little off. For example, I'm not sure that Drew's the sort to announce his crushes to random girls he meets, even if they look like someone he likes. (I'd have thought that'd make him stay away from them, really. But I don't know what I'm saying.)

Write more fluff! I don't like romance in general but yours is so light and cute and fluffy and awesome. As are ships that are TOTALLY CANON. Yes.

- within winter's grace
Nightraze chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Cute! i loved it. _
bookgirl221 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
that's so cute! in the middle of the story i saw that travel was misspelled with a b. that was wounderfully written! one of the best oneshots i've ever had the priviledge to read! thanks for writing this story! looking forward to more of your stories! ttfn!
1yesgurlheygurlyes1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow this was really beautiful!
Astalavisbon chapter 1 . 5/2/2009