Reviews for Heaven’s Not Enough
SelenaLalis chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oooooohhhhhhhhh so stinking cute! This is definitely my new favorite story... LIKE EVER
Anime Chick344034 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I...DONT. .TOO SAY. This fic was so AWESOME! This story was exactly on point when it came to the characters personality. I could totally see Black star getting mad at Makka for losing Faith. Those two don't get along and Makka is always trying to be strong but always hiding all the insecurities within her. Very Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awwwww Blackstar turly cares for tsubaki even though he has his own way to show it.
ShyGirlTheAwesomeBookworm chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aw! I just love this! It makes me smile and cry at the same time whenever I read it! It's just so sweet!
this account was deleted chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
very cute :)
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very sweet I enjoyed the insight you had with this fic. I also liked the song.
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
What a sweet story! Tsubaki and Black Star are such an amazing couple.
SxAlinaxE chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
9 Reviews is not enough! This story is amazingly touching! i love it!
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Quite lovely, and what an original/unique view to the bond of this pair. It had wonderful exectution with the wordplay and plot. You write very well, I got a good grasp at thier emotions.

And props for the Wolf's Rain reference with the song. It's a beautiful anime and song.

All in all, great work. I loved it. :)
CMinuteByMinute chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Brilliant. I adore how this has a deeper meaning rather than just some random fluff. Very well-written and well done!
LycheePanda chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Something bothers me a little, In Tsubaki's coma flashback her Mam suggests going to play with Kid? they meet Kid for the first time at Shibusen. And Soul/Maka meet eachother for the first time upon entering shibusen, sooo. Was this intended?

Otherwise, rock on!
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Some of Black Star's dialogue seemed a little out of character, but otherwise, a great fic.
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Girl, this was brilliant. I have to say, it really struck a chord in me. Made perfect sense, portrayed in a magnificent way, and done beautifully. Extremely affected by all the emotions this oneshot showed. Very well done, one of my personal favs for sure.
NoName chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This...is an extremely beautiful fic. I love it so much, because, even though Tsubaki and Black Star have this sort of intense relationship - so intense that Black Star WOULD glue himself next to her until she overcame something like this - it seems like this is the only fic (that I've seen, anyway) that truly communicates that.

I mean, the situation you created was so powerful! Tsubaki being in a coma, which is also ironically her personal heaven, and not waking up despite the doctor's attempts...and the only way, and reason, she wakes up is for Black Star. I just can't explain how powerful an image that is. You've truly captured just how close they are.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic.

(Also, I agree that there needs to be more Black Star/Tsubaki love! Come on, people! They're adorable!)

~NoName
Anon chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I absolutely love you. You have to be the number one source of all of my B*SxTsu love. ;_;! This was amazingly well written and it needs so much praise.

This pairing does not get enough love, but I feel that your writings alone can single-handedly turn anyone around and make them see just how fantastic it is. So, thank you so much! Wonderful, wonderful work. :)