Reviews for Firecrackers
Aria chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
OMG THE FEELS!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Awwwww! Poor China! This can serve more or less as a counter fic to "On Ice", where Yao is the one missing his Lover, Ivan. Honk Kong was a nice distraction to China here...hey! your RoChu fics are really nice, you know? They have both feelings and depth...keep writing for this pair. It's also good to know that RoChu is your OTP 'cause it's mine too! lol! thanks for all the fics anyway. It's really to have budding authors like you in this fandom:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh great, you're making me cry ._.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love this! Poor China.
Bottles On The Wall chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Gah! Why is this so good and sad at the same time?
Knight The Cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I must learn not to read angst. It makes me cry... That was beautiful... I wish I could write RoChu...
Queensberry chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awww...this story made me really sad,but it's brilliant!

These memories made this fic more I love H.K. as a supporting role here.

BTW,may I have your permition to translate this fic into Chinese?
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
aw...it's bittersweet,but rather cute
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Whyy, Russia? Argh, I feel sad now. D:

It ended on a bittersweet (or was it just bitter?) note, but I loved it nonetheless. :D
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw...poor China D: Beautifully written. Thanks for psoting!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Awesome! Keep on writing!

V.
LuckyDespair chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Amazing story! I love how Hong Kong plays into this. He seems like such a cute little brother. It's good that Hong Kong is with China for once, than with England. Need more of these kind of stories (:
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Good? Just good? Oh hell yes, it was. It made me a bit more than a little sad. The "flashback" parts were wonderfully written and positioned nicely. I loved it, although it did depress me a touch.
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Woah. This is amazing. Poor China. ;_;
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I feel Yao's pain, you wrote very well, it was a good story.