Reviews for Different
frangipaniflowers chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Well, if you're out of practice, then you certainly don't seem it! Really lovely stuff, thank you for writing/posting :D
Aurora Drottning chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I think you had Cadvan down pretty well, all the feelings were perfect, but I think he might be just a tad bit darker than this. From reading the books, I also got the impression that he was fond of rather sarcastic dark humor.
The Weatherwitch chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
this is really good!

very well written, good grammar and spelling too!

update soon!
schaferdramaqueen chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Awwwww...sigh.

This is beautiful. And really, really sounds like I'd think Cadvan would think...
TeamEdward101 chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Story is good!
Anatone chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I liked it. You got cadvan in character perfectly. :D Great work. The descriptions were good and balanced the memories. Love it!
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
awesome -grins- I like how he's talking to all the dead people.

love ya! x
Eleve Osirian chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
It was great; definitely something that would fit into the books seemlessly. There was one sentence where some of the words weren't spaced out, but that is minor. I didn't notice anything else. )
sabrinablack217 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
The story was awesome mostly because you stayed in character all the way through. write some longer ones, because there's a definite lack of writers on here who have the ability to express cadvan's complex thoughts and emotions as well as stay in character. :)
jessy1212 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
VERY WELL WRITTEN! You should do one on Cadvan's thoughts when they're on the boat with Owen in The Riddle. I haven't seen anyone do a fic for that particular scene, but would love too. If anyone can capture Cadvan's personality (besides Alison Croggon) it's you!
Phyl chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That was very well written. I've always thought that Cadvan was a very hard character to capture, and you've done a great job of it.
TheSheSha chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Oh I LOVE IT! You should do one about Ardina.

But it's so good, like most people expect dialogue in a fic, but this is just Cadvan's thoughts. And you did it really well! I LOVE IT!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
aww, that's quite sweet. I like how you hint at his feelings but don't go to over-the-top. It's good )
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
"burying the pain of their losses like stones in a garden, stones that would never be seeds no matter how long they were watered by his tears."

Love that line. I loved the whole fic, actually. Amazing. I honestly can't understand how you write so well; I am jealous! p