Reviews for One Way Or Another
Yuyne chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Meh, I'm too tired to give a comment. But yeah...awesome job...my laughing wore me down. In case you have no idea what i'm talking about...I was laughing since I read your crazily...wha? Or somethin...Mm. I'm going to sleep.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Lool, Sasuke's such a jerk. This is very touching though.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
So cute!
666snoopy chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Naruto is so cute. Loves it!
WestOfThyMoon chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
-trying to breathe-ok sorry, your end message was just too cute and funny, bwuhahahahaha! anyways, I like it it's simply, random and so naru's point of view, I mean really only he'd sit there and think like that every freakin morning. yeppers. as for being held hostage by fluff bunnies...haha! man I have to say though your grammar is impecable and I loved his little flashback thingies, hehe, I lurv sasuke so much, he's me favorite emu! yes emu. now my fav part this time was...hm...I have to say when naru thinks he has'bad luck'che only bad luck he has it a evil(but adorable!) uchiha. will be reading and reviewing more soon!
nanichan72 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
omg so cute! i love plotbunnies... hehehe
DazziO's chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
oh such a sweet fic! xDD

i kept ngawing.

especially the part where Naruto had a nightmare and Sasuke said he thought of the sun, etc.

SWEET! 8DD
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
That was ridiculously adorable lol! I totally love it!
katemonster x3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wasn't expecting much from this fanfiction, seeing as you're on of those, ahem, long Author's Notes stories, but it was really rather good for a one shot. I like the emphasis you put on the flashbacks, and they were thourghly entertaining, just as fanfiction should be. I didn't notice any serious grammatical errors, and you're writing style was easy enough to comprehend with ease. My only advice for you would to maybe work a bit on details in your story. Though it flows well, it has about as much detail as the back of a cereal box, when I am sure you are capable from so much more. Thanks for posting. :)
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
So, so, SO KAWAII! I love Naruto's thought, and the flashbacks fit in wonderfully. The perfect pick-me-up for a rainy day :D

Hmm...I must go and read some of your other stuff, I have a feeling I'll enjoy it. Thanks! (And definitely marry him, good cooks are rare, and otaku cooks are even rarer!)
candyclones chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
1) Emo angst does not suite you very well, you're waay to hm, egocentric for it! And also I'll try to save you from the fluff bunnies but I can't make a promise that I'll succeed! though make them happy and They'll let you go, ne!

anyways, THAT WAS SO CUTE! Me likey this story!
5Angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Bwah! Oh my gosh yep you are a tad closer to forgiveness with this! I loved all the "accidents" I wonder if the Dobe will ever catch on LOL...

The worse was Hinata... I don't remember that bwah! Oh for awesome! :)

And stop talking about pasta dang it! That's my other weakness :)