Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Niou Choutarou chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Please update~
Middle-Earth fan 202101202 chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
it's realy sad that all seigaku regulars exept eiji are dead. i was crying T-T but i still really like your story. wonder how rikkaidai will react when the y find out about the other seigaku regulars. please update soon.
Kitty723 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Eiji saved atobes life? If u r still on will u continue this. Thanks ;D
Fadey chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update this? I really like it!

AznMistress chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
AznMistress chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
hehe...I like it!
AznMistress chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Yamashita Rie chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Question: when are you going to update this? XD

I want to know more!
Yamashita Rie chapter 3 . 7/12/2009

Killing all friends and of Eiji. XD

Actually I expected him to transfer to Hyoutei, but Rikkai is also an option. XD

Well, please update!
CLasp.ToMe chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Sugoi! This is a nice story, I really feel sorry for Eiji-kun...I do hope he'll be able to get happier, and he should tell the others...if not, things could get complicated...but we like things to get complicated...*goes on mumbling and ranting*
Wisteria-Child chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
:( so sad for Eiji... Rikkai and Seigaku are almost alike... neh?
mypotofgold chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
hem... YAY! That was Fast... but wait... what if the Honorific Game starts? what about the others who knew?

and what did Eiji do to save Atobe's life?

too many questions... better find out to the upcoming chapters... PLEASE UPDATE! SOON
pages.of.altaire chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
hm...I think it's good for a first attempt. But the plot seemed abit rushed and the murder was abit vague and mysterious, not to mention sudden. I hope that there's an explanation for that. Eiji in Rikkai all time awesomeness. XD I love Kirihara's attitude, you portrayed him very well.

I think that you should of given Eiji mental trauma from the beginning of chapter 2, because now, after that dream, it seems that Eiji's recovering...quite fast at that too.

As for mental problems which leads to suicide:

1). Bipolar disorder: A disorder in which a person suffers extremes in mood: from deep depression to extreme excitement or mania. 25%-50% will attempt suicide atleast once.

3). Borderline Personality Disorder: A display of poor self-control of their emotional states. It is characterized by impulsivity, self-destructive behavior, problems with anger...etc. 75% will attempt suicide, but only 10% will die. Most of them prefers cutting.

4).Schizophrenia: Most persisten and disabling of the major mental illness. Extreme affections of the brain. Symptoms include seeing things, unbalance of emotional feelings...etc. A person with this illness could be ectremely happy in one moment but very depressed in the next. Has the highest suicide rate!

These are all different forms of depression. Have fun choosing and researching. "

I think those are enough, but if you want to find more interesting ones, you can search google! It's what I did. :)

Keep up the good work.

mypotofgold chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
wow... maybe i'd think suicide if something like this were to happen... hehe

but like the story though... good thing you chose Rikkaidai... why didnt you choose hyotei? hehe

wait... if you say no one have to know about the incident... what about the families of the other seigaku regulars? their friends? their love ones? How would they know if their child is dead?
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
wow.. if that ever happens to me...which i hope not...I don't think I could still speak...or have the will to continue on living... hope to hear more form you!