Reviews for Like Burnt Toast
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Lol I love it..got to love Igawa's creations
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
A promising start! It looks good! Hope you'd continue updating. )
archangelBBQ chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
excellent beginning! I'm very much intrigued. If you decide to continue on with this, I'll be happy to keep reading. Your writing is excellent! Thanks for sharing!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Glad to read more of this. Your writing style is very engaging.
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Fail!Mamoru is the funniest kind of Mamoru.
Indochine chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Wow... it's been like... two years. Ha! Well, hrmrm, just hoping you'll update sooner next time, pretty pleaseeee? :D

Nice chapter by the way, I just love the way sixteen years old Haruka is thinking! ;)

Why don't like the second half part of UDDUP?

Hope I see you soon! :D
always-kh chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
cute chapter. I am so glad you're continuing this story :)

It's quite amusing as well.
Rizeru chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Man, I've been looking forward to this!

Great snapshot of a morning. Her internal dialogue is a brilliant fusion between humor and description. Kinda jealous, actually...

Looking forward to the rest!
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Thank you so much for updating, and for breaking my streak! Yeah, don't worry about canon, just enjoy writing this so we can enjoy reading it. :D

Thank you for your time and effort!
RandomReader-sama chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This fanfic has truly grasped my interest and i found myself checking EVERY DAY (that's right) to see if there was an update. Please keep up the good work, I would love to see how this story develops!
JingYee chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you update soon (really)! xD
Medusa's hairdresser chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
do you plan on resuming this story? I'd love to see the ending
Tommyboy1331 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Your gonna continue,

right?

your better, or bad things shall happen...
anoesism chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow, that was intense! This is one of the most well-written fics I've come across of this fandom. I love how you portrayed the characters, especially Haruka who comes off as an intelligent young lady yet still possessing the quirks of a teenager. The description of when the vision hits her was also very very well done. I do hope you'll continue this story soon.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
"...and I can’t stress that metaphorical enough, because you simply don’t mention real cakes in the same sentence with Mamoru unless you want him to disappear with a swoosh in the middle of the night and board the next flight to the country of Wherever It’s Daytime And They Sell Chocolate Cakes Now." Epic win.