Reviews for A Rose by Another Name
Lunaris-wind chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
I'd like to make a positive comment, but I simply cannot. Too much of this story was nearly an identical copy of Twilight, including plagiarizing entire sections, something you actually commet on after one chapter. Also, please, include warning of character death in your summary. If I had known, I would never have bothered reading this.
itslikegravity chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
wow! I loved this story, I'm so sad she died.

_
l Bella Swa R.I. lmmmmmm l
itslikegravity chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
So *sobs* So- *cries* beautiful! I cannot stop crying!
itslikegravity chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
*Still Crying*
itslikegravity chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
You have made me cry five times tonight! First Sorry, which was bad enough. NOw I cannot sleep for crying to much. HOW COULD YOU!
itslikegravity chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Happy non-birthday! I think I may have been a bit too late, but still. I am glad she will tell Rosalie in the next chapter after the next chapter! Lol, madagasgar.
itslikegravity chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I'm glad they are beginning to be friends!
itslikegravity chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
GREAT!
itslikegravity chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I know I will find out later probably, but what is the story with Victroia?
itslikegravity chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I don't think it's boring!
itslikegravity chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
LOVE IT! I would say pleeaaaassseee keep going, but you have finished so I should just say keep going on the sequel!
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
So sad. )': I really cried.

It's really well written. I like it. :)
bellskindagirl chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
who cares about edward and bella what about rose and bella!

ok your right i do care about ed and bells but i hate that rose does not know that bella is her daughter.
Purgatory's Key chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
omfg the person who wrote that comment is can someone say those things.i dont noe the user who had died but im crying cuz i noe she is a good person and i just wondered how her stories were im too late.2 years late
mberger78 chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
WTF did you go and copy and paste twilight onto here and call it your own with just a couple different paragraphs here and there to make it seem like you wrote the story? I feel like I'm reading twilight over again with one or two different paragraphs. I didn't come here to read TWILIGHT again...