Reviews for Warped
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 7 . 6/30
snickers* I actually feel sorry for Draco from all the harsh training he has to endure.
Aryn Jasper chapter 7 . 6/22
This is really good
Rosario545675 chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
Omg. So awesome! I can just imagine Edwards face when he finds out that Draco isn't Alphonse. I'm predicting sad and/or angry to the point of destroying everything. Poor, poor Edward.
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
You know, it almost seems like Draco might grow fond of Ed eventually... its psad such an intersting fic gets dropped, but was a great read while it lasted.
chicaalterego chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Damn, Voldemort is such a manipulative Son of a B. Also, I like that you made him smart, many fics lean too much on him going mad.
lardpies chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Voldemort seems... very parental/nice for some reason. I hope that's not just me.
Oh, and Red Stones [Philosopher's stones] are Sorcerer's stones in HP. The Philosophers stone is CREATED by human souls - roughly several million make up a single Homunculus. The only difference between it and the sorcerer's stone is is that sorcerer stones amplify withOUT the need of souls. Other than that, you've got the basics down.
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
please update again soon!
Certifiable Genius chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Is this story on hiatus or something? Please can you continue it? Please! It seems like an excellent story so far!
Aleksanda chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
please update this fanfic its awsome!
asdfghjk chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I seriously want Ed to WAKE UP and realize that Draco is not Alphonse. Those parts are just painful to read.
"Oh, how the mighty have fallen."
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
You are good. I actually like your Voldemort. Is he really trying to do what he says, or is he lying to Ed to get him to join the cause?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Why did Flamel want to bring back Ed?
frying-pan6 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I absolutely loved reading this story! I like your writing and the plot is really original. I hope you'll continue it sometime :)
Sokkasm chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
This is the most unique fma and Harry Potter crossover I have ever read. It appears you are still active on this site, so hopefully you continue this story someday.