Reviews for Going to Marrakesh
Moka-girl chapter 15 . 3/15
Truly beautiful. You have a way with words that really makes this a fascinating tale.
Moka-girl chapter 13 . 3/15
I think it's the first fic were I saw Light reveal himself this early, and Soichiro's reaction was shown. Well done!
Moka-girl chapter 9 . 3/15
I love your writing style. It's really compelling, and deserves more reviews than this.
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 3/15
That ended in a very funny way.
Dancing Trees chapter 15 . 1/25
That was so beautiful. So, so beautiful. Thank you
Damn. That was perfect.
OhEmGee chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
O.O Wow...this may be my favourite LightxL Death Note fic. And I've read a lot of that pairing.
It's just so...Gah. Your writing, your characterization...put simply this was really really good. Gosh, Light and L are douches *shakes head* complete douches. And Souchiro is the most tragic character in the show honestly. Your writing reminds me of this fic 'Nights', but softer and with less odd long winded metaphors.
Now I'm off to rave to my friends (who sadly don't care about anime) about this fic. Oh and considering that you can't reply to reviewers who don't log in, if you feel like replying to my review here's my e-mail: (I'm not sure if this is an odd thing to put or not...if it is just ignore it m'kay?)
Media chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
This sucked. And it was amazing. I would have liked some of L's perspective. Plus, I don't believe Misa was ever to be that deeply involved with Light or Light and L's relationship. I would have scratched the strange threesomes out completely, plus Light most likely would have never did that with Misa or marry her. L might have/probably(DID) love(d) Light, too. He is just as beguiled by Light as Light is beguiled by him. Some themes were repeated WAY too often like blood, blood-soaked sunshine, and lies. Emphasis on the "WAY too often." Like double emphasis...Triple. The piece was quite flowery, too much/disgustingly so at times. Predominately, this series sucked. Good job.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Omg really, really good. I like your writing style and how you perfectly captured certain aspects of Light and L to fit your story. This needs more recognition!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Your writing expresses that haze of paradoxal feeling so good, I'm actually experiencing what Light's been through right now too!

Oh, and about how Light "changes"... beautiful.

the last sentence... just how true is that, my.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
so much in character!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I'll shamelessly repeat myself and say it's great. But can't help pointing out one thing this time- fever talk really was fever talk. How appropriate was that? I feel a little silly saying it since everything fits perfectly in their pretty little places (or morbid, dark seats, truthfully)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Ah, perfect. Seriously- the part about lying, I was screaming YES at.. though all of it pretty much live up to that but ahh..
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I'd love to say something more creative than "great", but it's just... I just can't find anything to point out since all of it is just so good.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 3/3/2013