Reviews for Cute But Deadly
KymeraBJD chapter 1 . 7/22
Aww... I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw Bleach/Watership Down as a cross-over, but this is really adorable. Great Job!
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Rukia Kuchiki, meet the Black Rabbit of Inlay.

The Rabbit Shinigami.

this... is actually an interesting fic. Makes me wonder and think. Huh.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
::has to laugh at the final line, thinking of Chappy:: The Black Rabbit of Inle he's not, but points to Rukia for trying. The image of Byakuya with a wiggly rabbit nose is equally hilarious.

Besides that, this is brilliant. Bleach? With Watership Down? Just seeing that demanded I read. Because goodness knows Rukia has her love of rabbits. Watership Down has a death spirit for rabbits. And, you are a genius for putting them together.
AngelIre chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Don't want to gush too much, but this is a gem. A jewel amongst one-shots. :D

Watership Down is one of my favorite books, and I was instantly intrigued when I saw that someone had attempted to cross it with Bleach, of all things. Actually, I cringed a bit. But you pulled it off remarkably well. It was completely believable. That, and you totally NAILED Rukia's character. The ending made me chuckle too. Thank you for this wonderful story. :)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was rather interesting... though I think it might be completly lost on anyone who hasn't read the Watership Down series, or is familiar with it... *sigh*

An unexpected delight...
Overskill chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
So very witty! I love it, love your narrative voice and the rhythm of the story.

A very unexpected crossover with one of my most loved books and beautifully pulled off.

Also, I laughed like a sieve at the ending, *because* it's extremely fitting, both to characters and their literary origins. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*off to read your other works now*