Reviews for Fragments of Hope
Jam-Kiske chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I stumbled upon your totally randomly though I know you had one... Yes I'll probably read your really old stuff first and then work towards the newer stuff...

Anyway: This is fantastic. The characterization is just SO PERFECT. I really can't think of anything to say beyond that. It's just perfect.
Dieuwtjin chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Beautiful. That's all i can really say.

There is one minor mistake halfway through though; ky reflects on Sin being able to read well UNLIKE his parents. I think he means that he could not read well unlike his parents? Ky being unable to read well wouldn't make a lot of sense, and Dizzy alreadfy read a lot at the start of the story.

-kind regards,

Dieuwtjin
Dizzy-Kiske chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This one is very sad, but I really like how you captured Ky's final moments. I've been having the same thought as well: if Dizzy is a GEAR then she can live forever, while Ky is only a mortal. This is the only negative aspect of this pairing since Dizzy will be thrown into a state of depression. Unless something happens to Ky in the third Guilty Gear . . .

There are rumors that THAT MAN might be related to Ky. I'm in the process of making a fanfic about this, but if they are related, THAT MAN would probably make Ky immortal since he himself is aging backwards.
NeoCriMs0n chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Though a Death fic, this one is actually pretty good, I absolutely loved that final scene where Ky told Dizzy that he loves her before he dies. Hope to see more KyXDizzy Fics from you soon!
Sunnyday6982 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow! That is some good written story. It really touch me. Good job.
SapphireYuki-Sama chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hello! May I add that this story is great! Oh Giggle I haven't introduced myself, My name is SapphireYuki-Sama, but I've told a lot of people to call me Yuki. Where was I? Oh yeah! I have to admit, the first part was so cute, and how they played with eachother. I love Dizzy because she's so kind and beautiful, and I like Ky because he's cool and HOT! WOHO! Oh... sorry... I had some soda... that makes me really hyper. Anyways, nice story and hope to read some of your stories in the future. TTYL!

-SapphireYuki-Sama
GottvonHoff chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ach... the death of Ky. Now that is something you rarely see these days!

Your choice of perspective is appropriate, given the subject matter involved, and it's touching to see Ky reminiscing about his personal and family life before his demise. Really.

There are grammatical errors here and there, but I believe you've made a good start, so improving on your writing style won't be that daunting, I think.

I'm looking forward to see you write more in Guilty Gear. And I think you've just given me an idea on how to end my own fanfic!
Cypher0120 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Ah, tragedy. The best kind of stories there are...which I can't write properly actually.

Still, the mood reminds me of the last part of Persona 3. Even the music there is what I'm listening to.
Varen chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I'm pretty impressed! I never really read much Ky/Dizzy fics, but I found this one to be a treat. I like how you integrated the story into different scenes and flashbacks, but all of them come to one sad thing - the tragedy of Ky Kiske. And it's terribly upsetting that his last moments of life were filled with so much happiness that he even questions it.

I love how well you organized your story. There were some grammatical errors here and there, but nonethelss didn't made me faze from my emotions. Driving flashbacks around the key members of his life, etc. I even put on some dramatic music to add to the tension. I felt so sorry for Dizzy toward the end...

Guess I was right in the end! I enjoyed story! Great impact as well.

Oh, and "I am a bird".