Reviews for Tezuka Deprivation
youki minaco chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Belle fic vraiment . .Fuji wonderful suffers from the absence of Tezuka him .. (I wonder what was the state of stoic captain at that time? Did he try to denial of responsibility in making love with his partner and loses his temper and patience? Do I miss his presence, as happened with Fuji?). I know you said, this is the majority opinion here, it's hard to write from the perspective of Tezuka, but I'm hoping to read something about the topic - not necessarily bring the same story, but you can put them in different and show the feelings of need and longing Tezuka template for the other half - Going back to your story repeat Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Tezuka was so sweet :)
supremekikay24 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
i love this!

emotionally captivated
doy.doy chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
(phew) I read that all in one go. xD

It's definitely the longest oneshot I've read, but it's worth the read! :)
ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I just found out you were the one who wrote this!

I usually give my comment on fics posted over at LJ, but this is one of the fics I've read that I really liked! The whole Fuji-scheming thing was really awesome!

I also liked how Kunimitsu's mother reacted. I'm glad his family didn't disown him, like it happened in many other fics! The ending is priceless too!

Please shower us with wonderful fics in the future too~~ I'll be looking forward to them~
Aelendis chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
It's a very nice fic .. i like to read it !

You make a good job with it !
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Poor Fujiko! He surely can't live without Tezuka, ne? I don't know if this story were meant to be angsty, but I love the way Fuji dealt with his Tezuka deprivation (and promptly failed at that) because I love vulnerable Fuji! He's cute. And I lurv caring-Tezuka.

Tezuka's parents are hilarious. Eiji and Oishi are wonderful friends! Love them all.

Nicely written. Please write more TeFu in near future!
SkySurf chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Woah! Your hard work paid off! I like this story, a lot! :D
Tacuma chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wow, such a long oneshot! But it was lovely! It sure must be difficult for Tezuka to tell his parents, but it must be difficult for Fuji as well to keep it a secret. I love how Eiji helps them and how even Inui will help XD

The end was so cute! Good job!
Kia chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
A few grammar mistakes here and there but still I enjoyed reading this very much.